Chapter 45:

He looked at Mu Hanfeng and then at Tong Che, who was sitting beside him, looking untouched by the smoke and fire, and his heart was filled with a wave of nameless anger.

What was it about him that was inferior to Tong Che?

Before coming here today, Ye Yu was very confident.

He had watched the previous live broadcast, in which Mu Hanfeng had spoken out for Tong Che on Weibo twice, and of course, he knew all about it.

It was precisely because he knew about it that Ye Yu was confident and felt that he was very stable today.

Isn’t it that Mu Hanfeng has a unique vision and likes "ice beauties?" He can be one too.

If he could really catch Mu Hanfeng's eye, even if it was just for a while, it would be enough to turn his popularity upside down.

But who knew that when he arrived, he would find that the actual situation was very different from what he had thought.

How could Tong Che sit next to Mu Hanfeng, eat Mu Hanfeng's handmade breakfast, and receive his affection, but when it came to him, it became an undisguised mockery?

Thinking like this, Ye Yu was even more determined. He looked at Mu Hanfeng with an aggrieved and confused look, tilting his head, "Teacher Mu, do you... don't you like me very much?"

What Ye Yu originally thought was that, after all, the camera was still on, and even if Mu Hanfeng was direct, he was still a member of the circle, so he should not be so blunt on the spot.

As long as he makes a casual remark such as "you're thinking too much," he will be able to take it into context.

However, Ye Yu's calculations had never led him to think Emperor Mu could be even more direct than before.

Mu Hanfeng lifted his eyes to look at him. His thin lips curved up into a mocking arc, but he shook his head, "No."

Not even a bit.

Ye Yu was overjoyed at the double negative affirmation. No matter if Mu Hanfeng said this because of the camera, it was always in his favor!

He was about to open his mouth to answer, but in the next second, he heard Mu Hanfeng speak the second half of the sentence, "I dislike you greatly."

Ye Yu: "......"

He looked at Mu Hanfeng for a couple of seconds before dropping his head, looking like he was about to cry.

It's a pity that Emperor Mu doesn't know how to write the word "pity". In his dictionary, he only has the word "love".

It had come to this, but apart from Wang Qi, there was no one to help.

He didn't throw out any more stems to liven up the atmosphere, but directly urged Tong Che and the others to make a decision and start as soon as possible.

It was impossible for Mu Hanfeng to cook, and it was certainly impossible for Tong Che to do so either. Even if he wanted to, Mu Hanfeng would not let him go, and Tong Che himself, in his heart, did not want to.

The reason is simple: he didn’t want to cook for Ye Yu.

Ning Ran was actually very good at Haicheng cuisine because Mi Beibei liked to eat it, but she didn't say it at this time.

The reason was very simple: she just didn’t want to cook it for Ye Yu.

Those who have reached the level of film stars and actresses always have the courage to be self-willed.

The burden of cooking had to fall on the two A's.

Xiao Yao and Yin Lan looked at each other and said, "Then Xiao Yin and I will prepare this meal, but let me warn you in advance. We don't usually eat Haicheng cuisine, so we may not be able to do it well. "