Chapter 58:

Tong Che was even more dumbfounded. He muttered and repeated, "Pheromone indifference?"

This name was not unfamiliar; it must have appeared in the junior high school physiology textbook, but what the exact symptoms were, Tong Che no longer remembered.

"That's right," Mu Hanfeng responded, reciting the description of the disease in a relaxed tone, "Pheromone Indifference or Apathy, a condition that occurs occasionally in Alpha groups, where there is a loss of sensitivity to Omega pheromones. An Alpha with this condition will not be induced into estrus due to the fluctuation of his own pheromones caused by any Omega pheromone. The alpha also does not experience physical signs such as the first bonding fever. The cause of the disease is...

At this point, Mu Hanfeng paused slightly for some reason before continuing, "The cause is still unclear."

Tong Che was still trying to comprehend the descriptive paragraph before him, so he did not notice this slight pause.

Mu Hanfeng found the confused look on Tong Che's face amusing. He gathered the little omega arms, and kissed him on the earlobe before concluding, "In layman's terms, an Alpha with this disease is like a Beta who can smell Omega pheromones."

When he said this, Tong Che instantly understood.

Betas could not smell pheromones, so naturally they would not be affected by pheromones and would not react to them physiologically, which was common knowledge to everyone.

So the Alpha who suffers from this so-called "pheromone indifference" cannot smell Omega's pheromone, but they are not affected by it and do not react to it physiologically.

After understanding this point clearly, Tong Che suddenly turned around and lowered his head, his eyes falling between Mu Hanfeng's legs, and he circled around. Then he raised his head again to look at Mu Hanfeng with a complicated expression...

How could Mu Hanfeng not know what this little pervert was thinking?

He gritted his teeth and flicked his finger on Tong Che's forehead before saying helplessly, "Little cat, this disease only means that I don't have a physiological reaction to pheromones, it doesn't mean that I can't..."

With his mind poked, Tong Che boiled over. He nodded his head wholeheartedly and stuttered, "I know! Teacher Mu, you are not. You're especially powerful!"

He was so excited that the honorifics came out.

Can Teacher Mu not be powerful? Between his legs were was still sore!

Mu Hanfeng's naughty thoughts were rising again, and the corners of his lips hooked up as he deliberately leaned forward and bumped into Tong Che, smiling wickedly, "Especially powerful? How powerful am I? "

Tong Che turned into a small ball of shame, pretending not to understand Mu Hanfeng's words, stumbling to change the subject, "Then... then this condition, does this condition have other effects?"

It didn't sound like it would make people physically uncomfortable. It was just as if the physiological desire caused by pheromones was missing.

"It has no effects," Mu Hanfeng answered simply and half-jokingly, "It will just make my restraint extremely strong."

Tong Che froze, finally getting part of the point.

That's right! Mu Hanfeng had always been known as the "Alpha with the strongest restraint", so there was a reason for that!

It was as if Mu Hanfeng had guessed what Tong Che was thinking, and he simply explained, "I have always said that I have strong restraint, but on the one hand, it is indeed because of my cold personality, and it’s also because of Mu Yang's factors. I have always forced myself to be rational."