Chapter 61:

Mu Hanfeng's hand around Tong Che's back paused slightly, he pulled back slightly, and looked down into Tong Che's eyes, "Is it okay?"

Tong Che's eyes were still wet, and he instinctively didn't want Mu Hanfeng to see them. He lowered his eyelashes and blinked rapidly, and was about to nod and say, "Of course," but before he could open his mouth, Mu Hanfeng said, "If you don't want to talk about it now, you don't have to. I’m not in a hurry. I will always be there to listen."

He nodded and shook his head again, saying in a small voice, "I'm willing to tell you now."

Mu Hanfeng was stunned for a moment, and soon his eyes became softer. He gently touched the scar on Tong Che's wrist again, and said seriously, "Okay, I will listen."

"Actually my family... is not complicated," Tong Che organized his words and started, "In a word, it's my...their idea of valuing A over O is still deep-rooted. "

He probably originally wanted to say "my parents", but later changed it to "their".

After all, in Tong Che's mind, he had already disowned these parents.

"The two of them were also the most common AO union," Tong Che said in a light tone, slowly going on, "working in the same company, both of them ordinary employees, but still had some so-called ambitions in their hearts."

"Except," Tong Che's words turned, a moment of mockery passed under his eyes, and his tone was two shades colder, " their ambitions were not for themselves, but they wanted to inflict them on their children."

Tong Che's father, Tong Ning, had always wanted to pursue a career as an official all his life.

Tong Che's mother, Sun Yi, on the other hand, felt that she could start her own business as a big boss and that money was king.

Tong Ning attributed his failure to become an official to bad luck, while Sun Yi felt that she was an Omega and that was why she could not become a big boss.

Both of them did not look at themselves to find the reasons, and never thought about whether they are fundamentally incapable.

After failing to realise their own ambitions, they blamed external conditions and shifted their "hope" to their children.

Both Tong Ning and Sun Yi wanted to have an Alpha.

In today's society, although ABOs have had their rights equalized for many years, each, however, had their own strengths. In the political and business world, there are still mostly Alphas. On the contrary, in the art world, Omegas were the majority.

And for people like Tong Ning and Sun Yi, even if there were many talents in the art world, they were not worth their eyes.

Tong Che was born when the two of them were full of "expectations".

Today's medical tecjnology was so advanced that it was not necessary to wait for differentiation to determine the gender, but rather it could be predicted at full term, with very little error.

Originally, this technology was developed to allow parents to understand their children earlier, so that they could give them a more compatible education as they grew up.

But being used by people like Tong Ning and Sun Yi, it gave them the opportunity to have a second child as soon as possible.

Why do they want to have a second child as soon as possible?

Of course it was because the first child, Tong Che, would later differentiate into a "useless" Omega.

"What a ridiculous thought!" Mu Hanfeng was so angry that the veins on his forehead were popping out. He hugged Tong Che tightly and said seriously, "Tong Tong, you must not listen to their nonsense. You are very powerful, more powerful than most people."