Chapter 40:

Tong Che: "......"

Although you're not as tall as me now, saying such things with such a young face is really weird, okay!

Tong Che then woke up in that strange way.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Mu Hanfeng's handsome sleeping face close at hand.

It was really close, so close that his breath was sprayed on his face.

Tong Che subconsciously raised his hand and rubbed his eyes, thinking that he was still dreaming. But the truth was, he was not dreaming, and that Mu Hanfeng, who was now so close to him, was real.

He had not yet recovered from his dream and was still slow in thinking. He looked down and was shocked.

He was now curled up in Mu Hanfeng's arms, his legs hooked together with Mu Hanfeng's long legs, and the latter’s arms were still around his waist.

It was like a conjoined branch.

The moment this metaphor came out, Tong Che was completely awake with a jolt.

What was he thinking about?

He wanted to change his position and get out of Mu Hanfeng's arms, but he was afraid that he would wake him up if he made too much noise. so he raised his head and looked at Mu Hanfeng's expression as he carefully moved his body.

One move, two moves, three moves...

He was just one move away from being able to get out of Mu Hanfeng's embrace.

Suddenly, Mu Hanfeng moved!

He frowned lightly, his big hand fumbled twice on the bed unconsciously, and when he found Tong Che, he stretched out his long arm and scooped him back into his arms. He even lowered his head and lightly rubbed his chin against the top of Tong Che's hair twice.

Tong Che held his breath and watched Mu Hanfeng for a long time, and listened to his steady and even breathing before he let out a long breath.

Fortunately, Mr Mu was not awake.

So Mr Mu, like himself, had the habit of hugging something in his sleep?

Tong Che looked down at the little fat bear that was sandwiched between the two of them and was almost squashed, and his heart started thumping again.

He didn't dare try to move a second time, what if he really woke up Teacher Mu?

It wasn't his fault. He wasn't the one who wanted to take advantage of Teacher Mu, it was... Teacher Mu himself that fetched him back!

Tong Che gave himself a full psychological build-up and obediently found a comfortable position in Mu Hanfeng's arms and closed his eyes again.

But with his eyes closed, what he could perceive was even more.

Mr Mu's breathing, Mr Mu's body temperature, Mr. Mu's oceanic breath, all became clearer.

So clear that Tong Che couldn't sleep at all, and he couldn't help but think back to the dream he had just had.

Of course, it was the second half that he recalled, the first half he didn't dare to recall, it was too shameful.

Although the second half wasn't much better either bah.

He tried to focus on the most serious part - the conversation between the mother and son.

As he thought about it, Tong Che gradually had doubts.

Was what he dreamt about the childhood of Teacher Mu that he had conceived, or was it the real Teacher Mu's childhood?

This question seemed absurd at first glance.