Chapter 48:

"Of course it's because I like you!"

Teacher Mu, likes him?

Teacher Mu said that he liked him?!!

Once again, Tong Che turned into a little wooden man, unable to speak or move, and this time he couldn't even avert his eyes, just staring at Mu Hanfeng.

It's not that Tong Che hadn't thought of such a reason, on the contrary, he had thought about it many times. But the difference between thinking about it and hearing Mu Hanfeng say these words was, obviously, too great.

Otherwise, why would delusional thoughts be called delusional thoughts?

He didn't know what to think, but Tong Che didn't make a sound. He suddenly closed his eyes and fell back on the bed on his back.

Mu Hanfeng had just revealed his true feelings, and it was impossible to say that he was not nervous.

There was some nervousness, but, of course, there was more anticipation. He was looking forward to what kind of response his little kitten would give him.

But Mu Hanfeng had never expected such a response...

He was stunned for a moment, then returned to his senses and called out, "Tongtong?"

Hearing his voice, Tong Che opened his eyes abruptly and sat up again.

After that, he suddenly let go of the hand that had been clutching the fat butt of the teddy bear and gave a fierce twist to the back of his hand.

His movements were too sudden, and Mu Hanfeng didn't stop him for a while. By the time he reacted, the back of Tong Che's white hand was already red.

"What are you doing?" Mu Hanfeng hurriedly pulled his hand over and blew on it gently, "Does it hurt?"

"It hurts," Tong Che nodded blankly, and murmured to himself, "It hurts, so I'm not dreaming..."

Hearing Tong Che's words, Mu Hanfeng's breath hitched, and he finally understood what the little omega’s series of reactions were all about, and instantly felt his heart sink into a sour softness.

Mu Hanfeng lowered his head, kissed the back of Tong Che's hand, and rubbed his forehead against his, "Look at me. You're not dreaming. I'm real. It's all true."

Tong Che's eyes rolled, and he finally woke up with a jolt.

"Teacher Mu..." his lips moved and he asked softly, "What did you... just say?"

"I said it's all true," Mu Hanfeng answered him in a warm voice and said it again, "I said that I like you, and it's true."

Hearing these words again, Tong Che still felt as if his soul had been scalded. He didn't know what had happened, but his eyelashes trembled slightly, and a big teardrop suddenly rolled out of his eyes.

Mu Hanfeng panicked, he subconsciously stretched out his fingers to pick the tears, while still coaxing, "Kitten, don't cry. If you still don't like me now, it's okay. You can say it, don't cry, okay?"

Tong Che pursed his lower lip tightly and shook his head, the old problem of being unable to speak when he was emotional came back again. He worked hard to push through, and forced out a word from his throat. "No."

Mu Hanfeng gave a start and hurriedly followed his words to complete the sentence for him, "No to not liking me?"

Tong Che nodded his head.

Mu Hanfeng was delighted and restrained his voice, which was slightly trembling from too much excitement, to ask another question, "Then it means you like me?"