Extra 2: Fully Marked!

The day after the wedding, all the guests invited by Tong Che and Mu Hanfeng were ready to leave.

On one hand, each had their own work, and on the other, they wanted to leave Tong Che and Mu Hanfeng with a complete world of their own.

So Mu Hanfeng sent a private jet to pick them up and send them back to Yangcheng safely.

Apart from the necessary service staff, Tong Che and Mu Hanfeng were really the only two people left on this small island, as if they were isolated from the rest of the world.

The two were cuddled up in a beach chair on the beach, with Mu Hanfeng lying on his back and Tong Che on top of him.

The sun was warm on his body.

"Teacher Mu," Tong Che suddenly looked up at Mu Hanfeng, pursed his lips, and asked in a small voice, "When are you going to..."

He was embarrassed and paused. His voice was an octave lower, but he still mustered up the courage to ask, "When will you completely mark me?"

Mu Hanfeng's breath stagnated and his eyes instantly darkened by several degrees. He lowered his eyes to meet Tong Che's and asked in a low voice, "Isn't Tong Tong afraid?"

They both knew that although both full marks and temporary marks were marks, the feelings they brought were very different.

Temporary marking is more like a way of flirting between an Alpha and an Omega, but full marking is the Alpha making his mark on the Omega completely.

The imprint is always deep, and with something deep, it inevitably hurts.

Cocking his head in thought, Tong Che said seriously, "It's with you, so I'm not afraid."

Even though he knew it would hurt, he still wanted to be completely marked by Teacher Mu and wanted to be completely and utterly bound to this person.

Mu Hanfeng wrapped his arms tightly around Tong Che, gently stroking his back, and after a long time, he said in a hoarse voice, "Then starting today, I will abstain from "eating" for a week."

Tong Che froze and realized what Mu Hanfeng meant by "abstaining from eating." He buried his head in Mu Hanfeng's chest and whispered, "Actually... it's not necessary. My body is different from others' from the beginning, and I’m in heat every day. "

Complete marking must be done during Omega's estrus period, otherwise it would be extremely painful for Omega.

Of course, it could be done with an inducer, but naturally, Mu Hanfeng would not let Tong Che touch that stuff again.

Although it's true," Mu Hanfeng rubbed the back of Tong Che's head and explained, "I temporarily marked you just last night. Your pheromone level now is not much different from when you are not in heat, so you will definitely still be uncomfortable. It's only a week. Your husband can endure it."

What's more, Mu Hangfeng could put up with it in the current week because it meant he could enjoy it for a whole week in a row later on.

So for the next week, Tong Che and Mu Hanfeng resumed their long-lost "pure" lives.

Every day, they cooked together during the day, and after eating, they went to the beach to watch the sea and sunbathe, and when it wasn't too sunny, they went swimming. When they were tired of swimming, they went back to their room to watch movies or sleep.

This was a cozy time that Tong Che hadn't experienced for so many years.

At night, it was as if the two of them were back to the days before they had confirmed their relationship, covering themselves in separate quilts and talking purely, or Tong Che would sing to Mu Hanfeng and lull him to sleep.