Chapter 21:

After saying this, Wang Qi's eyes turned to the other five people and simply instructed, "You... you are free to move around a bit."

After that, he turned around and walked towards the door.

Tong Che hurriedly followed.

Wang Qi’s attitude was already very obvious. Something must have happened, otherwise he would not have interrupted the recording, or called out to him alone. But what could have happened? Tong Che could not think of anything at the moment.

After walking out of the cabin, Wang Qi closed the door. He then looked at Tong Che and said vaguely, "Your agent is looking for you. There should have been something that happened. I'll return the phone to you first, and you can call him back. "

With that said, he asked the assistant to take out the box specially designed to keep their mobile phones. Tong Che responded and found his mobile phone inside.

"Then I'll go in first," Wang Qi patted Tong Che's shoulder, "When you're done, or if there's anything you need the program team to help with, just go in and find me."

Tong Che nodded, "Okay."

Wang Qi waved his hand, turned around, and went back into the cabin.

The assistant also left. Tong Che took a deep breath and subconsciously took two steps farther before opening his phone.

He was going to call Lou Gui back directly, but as soon as the phone was turned on, a series of push messages popped up on Weibo-

#The top traffic star, "T," injected itself with an induction agent. Is it for hype or bed climbing? #

#The "Feng Yu Dynasty" male number five grabbed resources! #

#Surprise! The video of the popular traffic star, Tong Che, inducing estrus has been exposed! #

......

He was caught off guard when he saw these pop up. His body trembled, and his phone almost flew out of his hand. He took a deep breath, pinched himself hard, and barely calmed down. He dialled Lui Gui’s phone number. The phone only rang for a second before it was answered, and Lou Gui's panicked voice came out, "Xiao Che..."

Tong Che closed his eyes, trying to suppress the anger that was rising in his heart, and asked in a cold voice, "What's going on?"

"I don't know," Lou Gui defended, "the other party was aggressive, and there was no warning. At 10 o'clock, the major marketing accounts on Weibo suddenly exploded. This... This means that they were fully prepared!"

Tong Che clutched his phone and said, "Did you check it out?"

"I checked!" Lou Gui said sharply, "It's Qi Xie! It should be that the news of your signing up as the spokesperson of the Solace brand got out, and he was so angry that he wanted to ruin you! "

Tong Che's temples popped. He didn't think Qi Xie could really hate him to such an extent. But now there are obviously more important issues than this. Tong Che pinched his eyebrows. His voice became two points colder, "And what about the video? How could Qi Xie... No, how could he have a video in the first place? Was it you who recorded..."

"Not me!" Lou Gui immediately denied, "Xiao Che, at the beginning of the matter, I was indeed regretful. But I swear with this head that for the video matter, I also really do not know! "

Tong Che's nails sank into the flesh. His face was pale, and he gritted his teeth. "Who recorded the video, and how did it leak out?"

"This has not been found out yet," Lou Gui’s tone sounded weaker, but he braced himself and said, "But after the investigation, the company's public relations team will be dispatched! Don't worry, Xiao Che, the company values ​​you very much and won't let anything happen to you! "