Chapter 30:

Underneath each title was a picture that was as bizarre as it could get.

Tong Che:"....."

He knew the program team had bad intentions!

"Are you afraid, Tong Tong?" Mu Hanfeng's low voice suddenly sounded in his ear.

Tong Che pursed his lips, looked at the camera in front of him, and said, as lightly as possible, "It's all fake. There's nothing to be afraid of."

However, even though he said this, his body unconsciously leaned towards Mu Hanfeng's side.

The small movement certainly did not escape Mu Hanfeng's eyes, and it added a smile to his eyes. He naturally reached out his hand, wrapped it around Tong Che's waist, and brought the omega into his arms, "Well, it's okay if you're afraid, Teacher Mu will protect you."

Tong Che’s ears felt mushy, his waist felt soft, and his whole body was softening. He was screaming like crazy in his heart...

Ah, ah ah, can teacher Mu be any cooler? My cool persona is about to fall apart!

Luckily, Wang Qi spoke up just in time, pulling Tong Che back from the brink of having his persona fall apart.

"How is it?" Wang Qi had a gleeful smile on his face and asked, "Do you think these three themes are exciting enough?"

Mi Beibei was already burrowing into Ning Ran's arms, pouting, "No, I don't want to play!"

Ning Ran patted her back and coaxed her softly, "Don't be afraid. I'm here. I'll always hold your hand, okay?"

Hearing their conversation, Mu Hanfeng's fingers at his side moved slightly, as if he wanted to do something, but after raising his eyes to look at the camera, he only gave a soft "tsk" and did not move.

Tong Che’s attention was on the three themes on the big screen that were so scary just by looking at the names that he didn't notice Mu Hanfeng's intentions.

Yin Lan and Xiao Yao, two steel A's, had the advantage this time.

"Hmm," Yin Lan muddledly waved his hand, his eyes full of disdain, "is that all?"

Xiao Yao took over, "The haunted house I played in when I was 10 years old was called "A Hundred Ghosts at Night."

However, Wang Qi was not put off by their attitude. He held out his index finger and waved it in front of his eyes, pretending to be deep. "No, no, no, I haven't finished yet. The full name of our escape room is "Reason Immersion Escape Room". Since you have to reason, it means you have to bring your brains. Just being brave is not enough. "

The alpha duo, who had been all confused when in the children's maze: "......"

They felt offended.

"Okay, okay," Wang Qi clapped his hands, "After last week's recording, so far, each of the three groups has a gold coin, so it's a tie. Today, we'll once again play a guessing game to choose the theme of the escape room! "

Tong Che: "?"

Why are we guessing again?

But now that he has become more familiar with Mu Hanfeng, he dared to make suggestions on this matter, "Teacher Mu, are you okay to guess this time?"

Mu Hanfeng had a smile on the corner of his mouth and said, "Yes, it's fine. But I warn you in advance, my luck in guessing is actually very bad. "

Tong Che showed his dimples, "It's okay."

What Tong Che cared about was whether the bad result was caused by himself. He didn’t really care about the actual result.

Obviously, Mu Hanfeng could understand him.