Chapter 71:

The moment he heard the words "it was me", Tong Che felt his heart tremble, and he couldn't say anything else for a while.

He didn't know how to describe his feelings at that moment. For ten years, Tong Che had hoped every day that he could meet the man who had saved him, that he could say "thank you" to him, that he could stand up straight and tell him that he had survived and was doing well.

But it was only today that he suddenly realized that this person was far away, yet close at hand, and had even become his lover, his family, his indispensable.

Tong Che had never believed in Gods or Buddhism before, but he now believes there is such a thing as fate.

After awhile, he raised his eyes slightly, looked at Mu Hanfeng, and asked in a soft voice, "Teacher Mu, did you... know about this all along?"

"Not really," Mu Hanfeng's big hand covered the top of Tong Che's hair, stroking it twice, his voice as gentle as his strength, "I found out the day we went to Love Radio."

Yes, Tong Che remembered what he said that day and also remembered Mu Hanfeng's abnormality at that time.

Tong Che whispered, "Then you didn't tell me," and "you lied to me."

"I didn't lie to you," Mu Hanfeng corrected him immediately, "I only told you half of the story. I did listen to you on the radio station."

Indeed, I was saved by you.

The latter half of the sentence, which Mu Hanfeng didn't say, seemed to be embedded in his eyes. Tong Che read it, and the tips of his ears burned again. But he still couldn't help asking, "Then why didn't you tell me at that time?"

"I didn't want you to remember the bad past," Mu Hanfeng explained warmly, "and I didn't want you to think..."

Here, he paused and chuckled before continuing, "I didn't want you to think that my pheromone indifference was because of you."

Tong Che was stunned and embarrassed, "Now that I know that it was you at the time, I don't think that it was a bad past."

Although it was really painful at the time, now he can taste a hint of sweetness in that pain.

"However," he dropped his head again, his tone laced with guilt, "your pheromone indifference is indeed caused by me."

Mu Hanfeng knew what was on Tong Che's mind and knew exactly how to solve it, so he didn't deny it. Instead, he went along and said, "Yes, it did start because of you. So kitten, are you going to take responsibility? "

Tong Che looked into Mu Hanfeng’s smiling eyes, and he relaxed. He also smiled, nodding his head and saying seriously, "Yes, I will take responsibility!"

The corners of Mu Hanfeng's lips curled up, and he advanced an inch. "Responsibility for how long?"

With a red face, Tong Che moved to Mu Hanfeng's ear and replied in a whisper, "For a lifetime."

When the kitten was being so straightforward, Mu Hanfeng couldn't help himself and simply grabbed him by the back of his head and pressed him back into the passenger seat, giving him a passionate kiss. He did not forget to take advantage, "A lifetime is too long; pay interest first."

Tong Che was dizzy from the kiss. At first, he was thinking that when he went back, he would send a message asking Dr. Qin if there was a cure for pheromone indifference. But he was kissed so much that his head went blank.

Their pheromones are both symbiotic, so there is probably nothing that can be done.

Mu Hanfeng kissed Tong Che until his breathing became unstable before he let him go. He wrapped his arms around the little omega and patted his back to smooth his breathing.