Chapter 64:

Coconut Milk was only four months old, so Mu Hanfeng did not feel any pain when the kitten stepped on him.

However, when he was in the throes of passion, Coconut Milk was as powerful as a basin of cold water poured over the two of them.

Besides, they had already been interrupted three times by the phone, so if they continued, not only Tong Che, who was so embarrassed that he froze, but also Mu Hanfeng, would not be able to continue now.

He put the tip of his tongue against the back of his teeth and rubbed it hard. His face was black as he cupped Coconut Milk's fat body with one hand and lifted it up in the air.

Coconut Milk's two front paws were fluttering in the air, and he kept mewing.

Mu Hanfeng looked at him fiercely and said, "I have to teach you a lesson!"

As soon as he said that, Tong Che came back to his senses and hurriedly put out his two hands to hold Coconut Milk, and whispered to Mu Hanfeng, "Teacher Mu, don't scare him, or he won’t get close to you again."

Tong Che was afraid that Mu Hanfeng would scare him, and the father-son... no, brother... relationship that this man and cat had finally built up would be destroyed.

Mu Han Feng was only feeling uncomfortable. He wouldn't really bother with a cat. But when he watched Tong Che take Coconut Milk into his arms, the cat kept on arching its fat head and licking Tong Che's arm with his little tongue. His purring voice was much milkier, and he looked like he was pouting and complaining.

As for Tong Che, there was no more Mu Hanfeng in his eyes, and he lowered his head and soothed Coconut milk.

Mu Hanfeng was now even more uncomfortable.

"Tong Tong," he said quietly, "Do you know what you look like now?"

Tong Che froze, then looked up at Mu Han Feng and blinked.

Mu Hanfeng continued to whisper, "Like an old father who mindlessly spoils his son."

Tong Che choked and coughed twice, causing the redness on his face that had only recently faded to rise again.

Mu Han Feng's heart softened again, and he gently patted Tong Che's back, coaxing, "Okay, I was just joking."

Tong Che argued in a small voice, "Originally…children were originally meant to be spoiled."

He had never been spoiled by his parents, and now that he had a cat- son, he just wanted to spoil him.

Mu Han Feng was stunned. His heart went soft and the depression he was holding on to instantly dispersed. He nodded and said in a warm voice, "You're right, both my kitten and the child-kitten, are meant to be spoiled."

The two of them returned to the bed. Mu Hanfeng looked at the time and asked Tong Che, "It's not too early. Are you sleepy?"

"I’m fine," Tong Che said, shaking his head. In the end, he still wanted to compensate Mu Hanfeng and coaxed, "Teacher Mu, you first lie down. I'll sing you a new song today. "

For the first two nights of living in this dormitory, because he had to wear earplugs, Mu Hanfeng had not been able to listen to Tong Che's singing, so now that he heard him say that, he hurriedly laid down.

However, the bed was too small, so he could only try his best to stick to the wall to make room for Tong Che to sit.

While stroking off coconut milk, Tong Che was a little embarrassed and said, "It's not really a song yet, it's just a tune that suddenly came to mind, and I haven't filled in the words yet."