Chapter 20:

"Are you secretly touching my abs?"

Tong Che: "......?"

It's not like that. I'm not... Don't talk nonsense!

With a "bang" in his head, Tong Che felt like he was instantly ignited.

The sensational feelings of the previous seconds were all gone. What he couldn’t care about  at first now had to be taken into account clearly—Mr. Mu's face is really angular, Mr. Mu's adam apple is really good, Mr. Mu's chest is really hard, and Mr. Mu's abs are really- sexy!

He felt Mr. Mu also had a mermaid line, he really wanted to see it!

Thoughts flashed through his mind quickly. Tong Che, realising what he was thinking, was so embarrassed that he wanted to jump into the lake. He subconsciously panicked and wanted to retreat from Mu Hanfeng's embrace.

But just as he started this intention, he felt Mu Hanfen's hand clasp around his waist with more force, hugging him even tighter.

"Why are you hiding from me?" Mu Hanfen laughed lowly, "Was I right?"

Tong Che couldn't say anything to refute; he only shouted in embarrassment and annoyance, "Teacher Mu!" Mu Hanfeng let go of Tong Che and rubbed him on the head, "I still like to see you like this."

Tong Che was stunned, and finally realized, with hindsight, that what Mu Hanfeng had just said was to make him happy.

Although he hadn't said anything to Mu Hanfeng, he was keen. How could he not feel that his emotions were also abnormal now?

His heart was warmed again, and even the late autumn breeze was not as cold. Tong Che turned his head and showed a smile towards Mu Hanfen. The small dimple at the right corner of his lips deepened. "Teacher Mu, thank..."

The word "thank you" was interrupted, and Mu Hanfeng said, "No need to thank me. You made me happy too. "

Tong Che was stunned for a moment, then brightened up and nodded vigorously. Even if they can't tell each other the past that they have hidden in their hearts, on such a late night when they were originally sad and helpless and could only endure alone, they both got a hug, and indeed, made each other happy.

This alone is enough of an unexpected joy.

"Why not just go in?" Mu Hanfen pressed the back of his hand on Tong Che's hand and frowned, "Your hand is so cold."

Tong Che did feel a little cold, and did not dare to be brave. He nodded, "It's okay, I'll just go in and take it easy."

The two of them went back inside one after another. Mu Hanfeng closed the door and pulled the curtain tightly. Tong Che took off his coat and got back into the bed, and saw Mu Hanfeng still standing by the bed without moving.

As if he was hesitating about something, Mu Hanfen paused for two seconds before saying to Tong Che, "Wait a minute."

Tong Che did not know what to do and blinked blankly. However, Mu Hanfeng did not answer him again, instead turning around and going into the bathroom. The bathroom door was left open, and Tong Che could see Mu Hanfeng washing his hands.

This time, Tong Che was even more confused. What was Mr. Mu doing washing his hands all of a sudden? After two minutes, Mu Hanfeng dried his hands and walked out. His eyes landed on the side of Tong Che's bed, and he asked, "Do you mind?"

Tong Che froze for a moment and hurriedly shook his head, "No, you sit."

Mu Hanfeng sat down and said, with his eyes downcast, "Give me your hand."