Chapter 63:

Mi Beibei and Ning Ran, and Yin Lan and Xiao Yao, all picked out pets to their liking.

Mi Beibei and Ning Ran chose a ragdoll cat, while Yin Lan and Xiao Yao received a fat corgi.

Mi Beibei teased them, "Brother Yin, Brother Xiao, aren’t those two dogs of yours large? Will this little corgi be okay? "

"Ding Ding and Dong Dong are very good," Yin Lan said, holding the corgi's chubby bottom and immediately assuring it that "they won't bully Lala."

Ding Dong and Dong Dong were the names of their husky and golden fur.

Lala, on the other hand, was the name they had given to the little corgi.

Tong Che whispered to Mu Han Feng, "Teacher Yin and Teacher Xiao are really clueless steel A's."

Just listen to these names!

All six decided to take their pets on the spot, and the little staff girl asked, "Are the teachers staying in the orphanage dormitory or...?"

Everyone nodded and said, "Just the dormitory."

The girl obviously knew the environment and said, "Then I'll give each of the three pets a cage, otherwise it's not very easy to keep them."

As she said that, she simply took down the original cages of the British short, ragdoll, and corgi. Each was given a new layer of fleece padding, as well as food, water utensils, and even two small litter boxes for the two cats.

When they were all ready, the girl went to the cupboard and took out two bags of cat food and a bag of dog food, and gave them to Tong Che and the others.

As everyone felt uncomfortable receiving so many things at once, Yin Lan asked directly, "Can we pay for them?"

The girl looked at him and smiled, "The things are free of charge. If Teacher Yin wants to give money, he can give it in the name of a donation, and the money will be used on all the little pets here. "

This would be similar to the orphanage next door.

After the six discussed it, they simply donated 60,000 yuan together.

The little girl was surprised and delighted, constantly sighing and praising Tong Che and the others for being such really nice people.

When they were all done, they left the shelter with their new pets and a range of utensils, and returned to the dormitory.

The first thing they did when they arrived at the dormitory was, naturally, to settle Coconut Milk in.

Mu Hanfeng placed the cage in the corner, smoothed out the fleece mat. He then set up the litter box, cat food bowl, and small bowl for drinking water before saying to Tong Che, "Okay, you put Coconut Milk in first and go take a bath."

Tong Che nodded, walked to the cage with Coconut Milk in his arms, and squatted down, trying to put Coconut Milk in.

But Coconut Milk suddenly meowed for some reason, and the two front paws were clinging hard to Tong Che's arm and wouldn't let go.

It looked pitiful.

Tong Che rubbed its chin and said softly, "It's not that I don't want you anymore.I still want you. Brother will just go and take a bath. You can wait in the cage for a while."

The coconut milk’s meowing decreased a bit, but he was still very resistant to the cage.

Mu Hanfeng watched from the side and spoke, "Try to see if it is willing to hug me."

Tong Che nodded and stood up, carefully moving Coconut Milk into Mu Hanfeng's arms.

And Coconut milk, who was not willing to get a rub on the head before, obediently fell into Mu Hanfeng's arm this time, and mewed to him softly, as if begging him not to send it away.