Chapter 31:

That's right, he really used all fours and was really hanging...

Two thin arms were firmly wrapped around Mu Hanfeng's neck, and two long legs were tightly clamped around his waist.

Mu Hanfeng was originally bending down to check the front of the car, but just as he straightened up, there was a new koala-Che on him.

For a moment, Mu Hanfeng felt that he had become a tree trunk, not even daring to move.

The two of them were clearly separated by the fabric of their clothes and two layers of raincoats, but Mu Hanfeng still clearly felt the warmth and softness of the little Omega's body.

He subconsciously wanted to reach out and pocket Tong Che's little buttocks, but the circumstances were so inappropriate that Mu Hanfeng stretched out his hand, but all he got was a handful of cold rain water.

He moved his hand up and patted Tong Che on his back, his voice a little hoarse, "Tong Tong is not afraid. Tell me what you saw."

It was only when Mu Hanfeng's voice sounded in his ears that Tong Che snapped back to consciousness, realising afterwards the position he was in!

He hurriedly jumped off Mu Hanfeng's body, his head hanging low, so he didn't see the momentary look of regret that crossed Mu Hanfeng's eyes.

"Mu... teacher Mu," Tong Che mumbled in a small voice, "I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry..."

"I know you were scared," Mu Hanfeng interrupted the apology that was about to come out, his tone soft. Are you still scared now? "

Tong Che quietly moved closer before shaking his head, "I'm not afraid anymore."

After these words, Tong Che suddenly remembered something and turned back abruptly. He saw the reserved camera that was close at hand.

Tong Che: "... "

"Master Liu," he called out to the camera brother, aggrieved, "can you delete that part just now?"

If that part was released, Tong Che could imagine what the pop-ups would be like and how his persona would crumble!

However, Master Liu smiled naively and didn't do what he wanted, "Little Prince Che, I can't decide this. It's up to Director Wang and the others to decide. "

Tong Che: "...."

"Tong Tong," Mu Hanfeng called out to him with a smile, "Come and look for clues."

Tong Che instantly perked up. As long as he looked for clues properly, his image might still be salvageable!

"Teacher Mu," asked Tong Che, "Did you find anything on the front of the car?"

"I don't see anything for now," Mu Hanfeng shook his head, "It just looks like it's been hit, and the deformation is quite serious."

With that, he also took a step forward and looked into the car.

Tong Che called out in time, "Teacher Mu, you..."

He originally wanted to remind Mu Hanfeng that it was scary inside, but before he could finish his sentence, Mu Hanfeng had already poked his head in.

Not only did he poke his head in, but he also looked back at him with a smile, "Tong Tong, did you just get scared by this doll?"

Tong Che: "......"

You call that scary thing a doll?

But he only dared to think about it in his mind, he didn't dare to say it out loud.

Mu Hanfeng didn't tease him anymore, but directly pulled open the car door to get a closer look.

When the car door was pulled open, the "rain" suddenly became even louder, and a gust of wind blew through. After the sound of thunder, a clear female voice rang out: "Brother, don't you like me wearing this the most, the floral skirt? Why didn't you praise me for being beautiful today? "