Extra 4: Parallel World

Tong Che woke up. The moment he opened his eyes, he was greeted by the snow-white ceiling of the ward, and for a moment, he was in a trance, not knowing what day it was.

He stared blankly at the ceiling for two minutes before his memories from before he fell into a coma came back.

He had run away from home, carrying his knife.

He drank beer at the lake, differentiated and slit his wrists.

Then, he didn’t die, and it seems he was saved.

After a brief run-through, Tong Che suddenly lifted his left hand and held it up to his eyes.

He reached into his pocket, and sure enough, there was no sign of the knife.

He knew that the person who had saved him had taken it away.

Tong Che pushed himself up.

Just as he leaned back on the bed, the door of the ward opened and a round-faced nurse came in.

When the nurse saw him sitting up, she was obviously stunned for a moment, and soon a smile appeared on her face, “Little boy, you are awake!”

Tong Che pursed his lips and retorted in a low voice, “I’m not a child anymore.”

“At the age of thirteen, you have just differentiated,” the little nurse approached and smiled, “Why would you not be a child?”

Tong Che stopped talking. After a pause, he couldn’t help but ask, “I’ve differentiated into an Omega, right?”

“That’s right,” the little nurse replied, rolling her eyes, “you’ve differentiated into a cute Omega.”

Tong Che lowered his eyes. His eyelashes trembled and his eyes lost their spirit for a moment, but the nurse didn’t notice.

“Wait a minute, “the nurse said again, “I’ll call the doctor to examine you.”

After saying this, the nurse turned around and walked out of the ward.

Thinking of something, Tong Che suddenly called out, “Ah… sister nurse, I would like to ask; who sent me here?”

The nurse stopped, turned around, and briefly described, “It was an Alpha boy, very thin and tall…”

Having said this, the nurse paused, her cheeks turned red, and then continued, “He looked very handsome!”

Tong Che pretended not to see the nurse’s change. He pursed his lips, and asked again, “How long have I been unconscious?”

“Then…” Tong Che asked again, his voice even lower, “Then has he visited me in the past three days?”

The nurse paused, as if hesitating, but finally shook her head, “He hasn’t been here again.”

She seemed to be afraid that Tong Che would be sad, and hurriedly added, “He might just be too busy and something came up!”

Tong Che lowered his head, gave a vague response, and did not speak again.

In fact, he didn’t know why he cared so much, whether that person came to see him.

It’s just that his voice still echoed vaguely in his ears, asking him, “Why do you want to give up before you have seen the sea?”

He didn’t quite understand this sentence, but he really wanted to see him with his own eyes. What would a person who said such a thing look like?

The doctor came very quickly and gave Tong Che a full body examination. The result was that his body has basically recovered, but he has a pheromone disorder, and he needs to rely on suppressants.