59. a murderer.

( tw !! sexual assault )

ACT TWO
(murderer)

ANDRE'S STOMACH RUMBLED as his eyes stayed trained on the cans of food in front of him. He currently sat beside Michonne, Carl and Rick in front of the duo.

"How hungry are you on a scale from one to ten?" Rick questioned his son, Carl smiling lightly to himself as he answered.

"Fifteen."

"Andre?"

"Sixteen." Andre answered, sending Carl a toothy grin as he one-upped the boy.

"Oh, yeah? I'd say twenty-eight." Michonne added along, one upping both boys now.

Andre poked his tongue out at the woman, earning a smile in return while Rick continued speaking. "It's been awhile. I'm gonna go check the snares—"

"—Can I go with you?" Carl questioned, watching as his father stood up.

"Well, how else are you gonna learn?" Rick then put out the small fire, looking at the other two members as he did so. "Hey, you two. Come."

While their leader grabbed a few essentials, Andre and Michonne stood up as well. Walking behind Rick with light spirits.

The tiny group had grown increasingly close over the last few days, seeing as they were the only ones who were believed to have made it out. It wasn't a shock that they did grow fond of one another, after all, they were all they had.

Michonne had adored both boys, seeing both of them as son figures. Which fit well seeing as Andre shared a name with her real son.

At first, the coincidence had deeply upset the woman. Yet, after spending a few hours with the boy she felt as if it was a sign.

"We'll stay another day or two. Get some more rest." Rick spoke as the four walked side by side, closer to the snares.

"Finish healing up?" Michonne asked.

"I'm almost there."

"We're close now, right? To Terminus?" Carl directed his question at his father, his hands shoved into his jacket pockets.

"Yeah, we are."

"When we get there—are we gonna tell them?"

"Tell them what?" Andre questioned, subconsciously moving closer to Michonne when a sound came from the woods.

"Everything that's happened to us. All the stuff we've done.. Are we gonna tell them the truth?"

"We're gonna tell them who we are."

"But, how do you say that? I mean—Who are we?" Carl pried, not liking the answers that anyone was giving him.

Andre didn't know what Carl meant. His words only further confused the young boy so he knew it wasn't his place to answer.

Andre also knew if Rory was here he would know the answer, after all, his friend was incredibly smart. Something Andre didn't think he was.