61. the snarky bitch.

ACT TWO
(the snarky bitch)

   THE GROUP REMAINED in formation as Rick interrogated the man, not receiving any answers. "You want answers? You put down the gun—"

"I see your man on the roof with a sniper, how good is his aim? Where'd you get the damn watch?" Rick repeated, annoyed the man wouldn't answer.

"Don't do anything! I have this!" Alex yelled to the man on the roof, hoping Rick would remove the gun from his temple. "You just put it down.. Put it down!"

The sniper complied, causing the man to turn his attention back to Rick. "You want to listen to me.. There's a lot of us."

Veroníca had enough of the waiting, causing her to turn around. Now holding her knife outwards, placing it on Alex's cheek. "Answer the question or i'll fucking slit your—"

Unfortunately, the angry woman was cut off by Rick. "Veroníca. I got this!" He yelled, sending a look to the woman who eventually caved. Going back to her former position, while still keeping her glare on Alex.

"I got it off of a dead one. I didn't think he'd need it."

"What about the riot gear? The poncho?" Rick asked, a new voice filling their ears making Rick turn around. Alex still held in his arms.

"Got the riot gear off of a dead cop. Found the poncho on a clothesline." Gareth spoke, his hands raised as his own personal white flag.

"Gareth, we can wait." Alex butt in, earning a shut up in response.

"You, talk to me." Rick spoke to Gareth, who seemed pissed.

Veroníca now had her knife raised towards Gareth, standing a few feet away from him as he spoke. "What's there left to say? You don't trust us anymore."

"Gareth.."

"Shut up!—Rick, what do you want?"

"Where are our people?" Rick asked, Gareth immediately butting in.

"You didn't answer the question." Gareth now dropped one of his hands, signaling for his man to shoot Rick.

Thankfully, the leader caught onto the motion, making him twist back around.

His movement caused Alex to get a bullet through his brain, the sniper scurrying off immediately after he shot.

His gunshot only set off a wave of gunfire, all of which was aimed at Rick's group.

"Go!" Rick yelled, shooting at a few of the Terminus members. "Carl, get back! Go!"

The group listened, running away from the scene while the gunfire continued. Strangely enough, the gunfire seemed to be hitting the ground around their feet, never hitting anywhere near their head.

They couldn't think about the bullets aim for long, seeing as they continued attempting to run out of Terminus. The gunfire following them.

As they ran new sets of bullet fired at them, completely blocking the way they were running. "Go back!" Rick yelled, his group still following his every command.