64. old threats.

ACT TWO
(old threats)

   AIDEN LOOKED AROUND the ghost town. Far too used to the trash that littered the ground. While the group had momentarily stopped, Rick peeked inside. Listening as Gabriel spoke.

"This is the food bank. It served the whole county. All the cans at my church were gonna end up here."

No one responded to his sentence, instead Rick turned around. Looking at Aiden. "Aiden, cover me."

Aiden nodded, immediately taking the spot right behind Rick. The rest of the group following his action.

The group walked in, weapons raised as they looked around the inside of the building. Prepared for any walkers that were inside.

When the only noise that filled their ears was splashing, they paused. Unaware where the sound was coming from.

A few faint snarls erupted from the room they stood in, the group watching as Rick walked forward. Aiden close behind him.

The duo walked over to a large hole in the ground. The hole was an entrance to a lower floor, a floor that was completely flooded with water. A few walkers walking throughout it.

While Rick pinched his nose at the sight, Aiden gagging obnoxiously.

His gagging acted as a cue for the other members, making the rest of the group walk closer. Now standing beside Aiden and Rick.

"If a sewer could puke, this is what it'd smell like." Bob mumbled, earning a stifled laugh from Aiden.

Michonne was the next to speak, staring at the ceiling. Which had a large hole in it. "Water's been coming down that hole for a while."

"That's what she said." Aiden mumbled, making Michonne send the man a look.

"We can use the shelves to block them."

"Yeah, that's it, Sasha. There's our way, down those shelves." Rick slung his gun over his shoulder, prepared to climb into the disgusting water.

Right before he stepped onto the shelf he paused, noticing Gabriel's hesitation to join. "Hey, I said you were coming with us." Rick reminded, beginning to climb down.

"You heard him." Aiden added, seeing as the man didn't move an inch at Rick's words.

Although he was still hesitant, the man forced himself to move closer. Knowing he couldn't get out of it.

|

Aiden pushed the cart full of canned food, despite the group now smelling terrible, a sense of happiness stayed over them. They currently walked back to the church, knowing they wouldn't go hungry any time soon.

Rick and Michonne were making small talk as they walked, knowing the group that pushed the food behind them were listening in. "Do you miss the sword?"

"Wasn't really mine in the first place.. I found it in the very beginning." Michonne replied, peaking Aiden's interest. Yet, he remained silent.