Chapter 4 - Beacon

Normal: Speaking
Italics: Thoughts/Whispers/Emphasis/POV/Timeskips/Weapon Names
Bold: Shouting/Misc. Characters/Flashbacks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Streets of Vale, (Y/N) POV)

I walk down the street, looking for the weapons shop that I was told about before I left the hospital, "Alexander's Forge" and while I wasn't paying attention, I bumped into a blonde girl with lilac eyes wearing a small brown jacket, very short shorts and a yellow shirt with a burning heart emblem on the left side of it, causing us both to fall over.

???: "Hey, watch where you're going, you jerk!" the girl shouted at me with her lilac eyes now burning red and I rub the back of my head in embarrassment as I stand up and give her a hand up and she grips it and stands up as I pull her up and I let go as soon as she's able to stand, dusting myself off as she continues to give me a death glare.

(Y/N): "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you, I was just looking for this place called Alexander's Forge." I explained as she calms down, her eyes returning to their natural color as she wraps her arm around my shoulder, causing me to jump in shock slightly and a small blush could be seen on my cheeks.

???: "Alexander's Forge, eh, I think I know where that is..." she says before pausing as she looks at her Scroll, then back to me.

???: "...if you want, I can show you where it is, I've gotta head down there anyway to get my sister some more ammo." she says with a bit of annoyance in her voice as she was still kinda mad at me.

Yang: "Well, anyway, name's Yang, nice to meet you." Yang introduced herself and looks to the side, rubbing her head.

Yang: "And, uh, I'm sorry for getting all uppity on you." she then looks back at me.  "Who are you?"

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) Teka, nice to meet you, and I forgive you, Yang." I say before chuckling and rubbing the back of my head.

(Y/N): "I just hope I didn't leave that bad of a first impression, y'know?" I say as I look concerned, hoping I didn't mess up.

(Y/N): "I'm actually getting something there and it's a gift the people who I lived with for a while ordered for me before I decided to leave and join Beacon." I replied as she looked at me in shock before clearing her throat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Yang POV)

Yang: "He's a Teka?!" I think to myself as I notice his smile, which seems to be radiating life which makes me wonder what he's REALLY like.

Yang: "He seems a lot nicer than the people that run the company now and though it's surprising to the say the least, but it's a welcome one, I guess." I think to myself as I look down at my Scroll, getting a text from Ruby telling me to hurry up with the shopping and I sigh in annoyance as (Y/N) looks at me and I get snapped back into reality by him asking a question.

(Y/N): "Yang, you there?" he asked as I shake my head before looking at him as I blush a little out of embarrassment and he notices it almost immediately.  "You okay, you're looking a bit red on the face, y'know?" he asked and as a response I jump a little, my blush deepening as I nod.

Yang: "Y-Yeah, let's just, uh..." I stumble over my words, which makes me even more flustered than before.

Yang: "...Go to Alexander's Forge already, okay?" I say as I drag him behind me by his arm and it catches him off guard, almost making us both trip before we start walking down the street and when we come to an intersection we turn right and I point to a sign that's in the shape of a small anvil as he looks towards it.