Chapter 27 - Plan of Attack (Part I)

(Credit to Adiac for the diagram of Beacon Academy used in the picture above)

Normal: Speaking
Italics: Thoughts/Whispers/Emphasis/POV/Timeskips/Weapon Names
Bold: Shouting/Misc. Characters/Flashbacks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Beacon Academy - Glynda's Room, Alexander POV)

Alexander: "Glad you could drop by, ladies, and now that everyone's here..." I say before pausing and taking a drink from my flask, sighing.

Alexander: "...let's get down to business, shall we?" I say as Glynda shuts the door to her room behind her and using her Semblance, Neo hides the door to her room.

Alexander: "We need to get ready for this upcoming fight, and we can't fuck up." I say as they all nod and I move a nearby table in between myself and the rest of the group and place a diagram of Beacon Academy on it.

Alexander: "This is a map of Beacon Academy and our reference guide for our plan and where we'll be moving during the course of it." I say as everyone nods.

Alexander: "Now, since the Vytal Festival is in three days, we have three days to get everything set up and ready to take the fight to Cinder, and with the info Emerald and Neo gathered from their little meeting with Cinder, she plans on having us destroyed inside out by having these two deceive us." I say as I look at both girls and then back at the rest of the group.

Alexander: "Of course, since we know what they're planning on doing, we can use this to our benefit.  Now, the dorm room you two were in was around this area..." I say before pausing and pointing at Number 20 in the diagram, which is labeled as "Student Dormitory C".

Alexander: "...here." I say, looking at Neo and Emerald, who look back at me and have serious expressions as they nod.

Alexander: "If my memory serves me right, it's not too far away from..." I pause and point to Number 15 on the diagram, which is labeled as "Student Dormitory B".

Alexander: "...here." I continue before looking at Team RWBY, who look at at me with determined eyes.

Alexander: "Since this is right by your room, I want you four, Emerald and Neo to gather there once in a while to relay information to one another." I say as all four of them nod.

Alexander: "Glynda, since you're a member of the staff here, Oz will place his trust in you, use this to your advantage and keep me informed with what you know." I say as she looks at me in the eyes and nods.

Alexander: "(Y/N), you and I are going to form our own squad." I say as he looks at me and nods as well.

Alexander: "You're going to have to act as my eyes and ears in Beacon, as James is going to get his panties in a knot at me for being here without a reason." I say as I pull out my Scroll.

Alexander: "I have a buddy in Atlas who's gonna vouch for me being at Beacon as "security"." I say as I take a drink from my flask and look at Neo and Emerald.

Alexander: "You two will be Squad A..."the two girls nod as I say that and I pause before looking at Team RWBY.

Alexander: "...you four will be Squad B..." I say and pause as all of Team RWBY nods, and I look at Glynda next.

Alexander: "...you'll be Squad C..." I pause again as Glynda nods with conviction, prepared for anything and I finally turn my attention to (Y/N).

Alexander: "...and we're Squad D, (Y/N)." I say as he nods and looks at everyone else, giving them a ready look