Chapter 6 - Team RWBY

Normal: Speaking
Italics: Thoughts/Whispers/Emphasis/POV/Timeskips/Weapon Names
Bold: Shouting/Misc. Characters/Flashbacks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Beacon Academy - Team RWBY's Room, 3RD POV)

After (Y/N) was dragged into the room of Team RWBY, he looked around the room and notices the "bunk" beds and seemed uncomfortable at the sight, slightly afraid they'd fall down and hurt someone.  But, this wasn't his room and his business, so he didn't say anything about it and instead walked to the center of the room and waved slightly as Ruby and two other girls waved at him.

(Y/N): "Uhm, hello there, you must be Team RWBY, right?" he asks as she nods as two other girls who are also Ruby's teammates look at him.

(Y/N): "I've heard quite a lot about you from the people around Vale, y'know, and uh, it's really nice to meet you all." he said with a chuckle as he noticed Yang on her bed taking a nap.

(Y/N): "I-Is that Yang?" he asked as all four of them looked up at her, with Ruby laughing nervously about the situation.

Ruby: "Ehehe, yeah..." Ruby said as a sweat bead rolled down her head as she rubbed the back of her head.

Ruby: "Gimme a second and I'll wake her up, okay?" Ruby spoke with a bit of a playful attitude as she used her Semblance to rush up to Yang's bed, giggling as she looked at the others before looking back at her sister, who was awake now.

Yang: "BOO!" she exclaimed as Ruby jumped in shock, losing her balance and falling flat on her back, rubbing her head and pouting as Yang laughed playfully.

Yang: "Ha! I gotcha, sis!" she taunted as Yang stuck her tongue out.

Yang: "It was a good attempt, though, I'll give you that!"

It wasn't too long after that Yang noticed (Y/N) in the room and she jumped off of her bunk and stood next to him, wrapping her arm around the back of his neck, patting his shoulder chuckling as a huge blush formed on (Y/N)'s face, making all of Team RWBY giggle slightly as Yang let go.

??? 1: "So, is this the guy you were talking about, Yang?  He seems interesting and all, but what did you say his name was again?" a girl dressed in a white asked Yang as she flipped her white hair, her ponytail moving as she did so, looking at (Y/N) curiously.  Her outfit consisted of a white dress with a snow-like pattern near the bottom, a bell-sleeved bolero over the dress with red highlights in the interior of the bolero and her boots are white, wedged heeled, and higher at the back than the front. They have a small silver decoration across the top of the foot and are lined in red.

??? 2: "I think it was (Y/N) something, I can't remember his last name, though." another girl dressed in black said, looking at her teammate, before looking at (Y/N).  Her outfit consisted of a black buttoned vest with a white sleeveless shirt, white shorts, black stockings with purple highlights near the bottom and she also wears black low-heeled boots and full stockings with a color gradation of black to purple at her ankles. Her is visible on the outside of both thighs just below her shorts in white.

Ruby: "Oh, oh, I can answer that!" Ruby said with a big grin on her face as she giggled, putting her hands on her hips.

Ruby: "His name's (Y/N) Teka, and Professor Ozpin told me before Professor Goodwitch brought him here!" she says as the two other girls widen their eyes, but as Yang already knew about his heritage, she wasn't surprised.

Ruby: "(Y/N), these are my teammates Weiss and Blake!" the girl dressed in red with a big smile on her face said as Yang smirked and the other two girls' jaws dropped in shock.  Ruby's outfit consisted of a black long-sleeved blouse with a high collar and red trim on the sleeves, a black waist cincher with red lacing up the front, and a matching skirt with red lining. She also wears a pair of thick black stockings and black combat boots with red laces, red trims around the top, and red soles.