Chapter 20 - (Y/N) vs Team RWBY (Part I)

Normal: Speaking
Italics: Thoughts/Whispers/Emphasis/POV/Timeskips/Weapon Names
Bold: Shouting/Misc. Characters/Flashbacks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Alexander's Forge -  Simulation Room, (Y/N) POV)

Alex, Glynda, Team RWBY and I stepped into the Simulation Room and Team RWBY look amazed at it.  Weiss was wondering how Alex managed to get something this advanced, and underneath his shop, no less.  She just looked around, noticing the lack of any Atlas brands in the room, which shocked her even more.

Weiss: "Alex, how in the world did you managed to get this, it's humongous!" she asked, dumbfounded as Alex looked at her.

Weiss: "Did you get this from Atlas, or did you manage to make this whole thing by yourself?" she continued as Alex chuckles and walks up to her.

Weiss: "I'm serious, Alex!" she huffed as she started to pout as he rubbed her head before looking at the Simulation Room.

Alexander: "I made this all on my own, Weiss, because even though I may make weapons and armors most of the time, but I've dabbled in technological things such as this Simulation Room and it's one of the most advanced things I've made in all of my years of being a blacksmith." he said as Weiss and the rest of us look at Alex in shock.

Blake: "It's incredible that you made this whole thing by yourself, Alex!" Blake said as Alex seemed slightly flustered, much to the surprise of everyone.  I bet he really didn't expect this kind of praise for making the Simulation Room from anyone, considering he's known for making so many powerful weapons and armors.

(Y/N): "Um, you okay, Alex?" I ask as he snaps out of it and returns to his normal expression and clears his throat, giving a nod.

(Y/N): "Alright, then, so what's the plan for training today?" I ask as Alex places his hand on his beard, humming.

(Y/N): "Do you have any ideas, guys?" I asked as everyone started to go into deep thought.  As all of us were thinking, Ruby had an idea and snapped her fingers.

Ruby: "Hey, I have an idea!" she exclaimed at everyone looks at her as Ruby places her hands on her hips, looking smug.

Ruby: "Since there's seven of us, and we all want to help (Y/N) train for the Vytal Festival Tournament, why don't the six of us form teams of two to spar against (Y/N) one by one?" Ruby explained as all of us seemed surprised, much to her dismay.

Ruby: "Hey, what's with that look, I'm capable of coming up with good ideas!" she shouted with a blush on her face before huffing and stomping her boot down, causing the rest of us to laugh lightly.

After a few minutes of deliberation, Alex came up with the three pairs that would face off against me in a set of sparring matches: Team One was Ruby and Weiss, Team Two was Blake and Yang and Team Three was Alex and Glynda.  After Ruby and Weiss decided on what terrain to use for our match, they stood in front of me, giving me a determined expression, as if saying that neither of them plan on holding back, and I gave them the same look, telling them that I plan to not to go easy on them either.  Blake, Yang, Glynda and Alex all looked at the three of us, and Alex turned the simulated battlefield on, which resembled a cathedral at night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------