Chapter 18 - Training Session

Normal: Speaking
Italics: Thoughts/Whispers/Emphasis/POV/Timeskips/Weapon Names
Bold: Shouting/Misc. Characters/Flashbacks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Alexander's Forge - Training Dojo, (Y/N) POV)

Alex, Glynda and I enter the dojo underneath the shop and Glynda looks amazed at the place, having not been down here before and Alex and I show her around as we explain all of the things that this place has to offer.  We explain how the melee and ranged training simulations work and we show her the area where Alex and I would spar, a flat room with a mechanism that can change the area and climate of the room, ranging from a forest, to a mountain and to a snowy plain, among many other places, much to her amazement.

(Y/N): "Before we start training, Alex, there's something I wanna ask." I say as he looks at me, raising his right eyebrow.

(Y/N): "What's so special about the Remnium ore that you have to keep it away from Cinder?" I ask as both he and Glynda widen their eyes before Alex closes his eyes and sighs.

Alexander: "Well, since this upcoming battle against Cinder is basically unavoidable at this point, I might as well just come clean." he says as both Glynda and I stand in attention.

Alexander: "You see, Remnium is an extremely rare mineral that has been used throughout the history of Remnant, being used to make some of the most powerful weapons and armors in in the world." he explains as we listen closely.

Alexander: "It's also used for making what's called a "Grimm Bomb", an extremely dangerous weapon that kills and turns anyone or anything into a Grimm." he says somberly, explaining what it does.

Alexander: "In the case of humans and faunus, they become a Grimm hybrid and gain extraordinary powers, but most victims that become a hybrid lose their mind completely and become wild and feral monsters, however, the few that keep their intelligence become servants of a woman named Salem."

Glynda and I look extremely mortified as Alex opens his eyes and turns his attention to us, a somber and depressed look in his eyes as walks up to me and grabs me by the shoulders and looks at me.  He looks like he's about to cry as he embraces me in a hug, which shocks me as Glynda looks at us, concerned.

Alexander: "I don't want you or anyone else here in Vale to become victims of that, not even Oz, despite how much I hate that bastard." he says before looking at Glynda.

Alexander: "It's the reason as to why I'm so protective of this ore, if it falls into Salem's hands, then Vale is doomed and that's why, after the Vytal Festival is over..." he says before letting me go and turning around.

Alexander: "...I'm leaving Vale and taking the ore with me." he says as he turns his head towards the two of us, as we have looks of both shock and sadness.

Alexander: "But I want you two to come with me, as well as any Huntsmen or Huntresses that wish to join us."

Our eyes widen as he says that, before Glynda and I look each other before looking back at Alex and nodding,  He looks relieved and turns back around, hitting a button that changes the terrain of the room to that of a small and snowy mountainous region.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------