Chapter 11 - Recovery (Part II)

Normal: Speaking
Italics: Thoughts/Whispers/Emphasis/POV/Timeskips/Weapon Names
Bold: Shouting/Misc. Characters/Flashbacks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Beacon Academy - Infirmary, Alexander POV)

Alexander: "Now I want answers, and if I find out that you're holding secrets from me, I'll make you regret it!" I shout and look at the group, balling my fist up to the point of blood dripping from my hands.

I've never felt this angry before...  Not even my fallout with Oz and Beacon as a whole made me this mad.  I notice the terrified looks on Ruby and Yang and calm down, not wanting to hurt two of my best students back at Signal Academy.

Alexander: "Oz, I've known you for almost two decades, we've had our disagreements, fights and shit like that, but..." I say before pausing as I look at (Y/N)'s unconscious body, tears nearly rolling down my face as I look back at him, staring him dead in the eyes as I grip the handle of "Forged Fire" with my right hand.

Alexander: "...this is by far the stupidest fucking thing you've ever let happen." I say coldly and with little emotion.

Alexander: "Had it not been for the fact that Glynda and Team RWBY saved him, (Y/N) would've been killed AGAIN!" I shout and walk up to Ozpin, grabbing his shirt's collar.

Alexander: "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT SHOWING ANY COMPASSION FOR THIS BOY?!" I shout, my eyes welling up in sadness.

Alexander: "YOU'RE DOING NOTHING, JUST LIKE YOU ALWAYS FUCKING HAVE!" I shout in his face, tears falling as I let go of his collar and turn away.

I just look at the boy, disheartened as I walk up and pull a chair, sitting next to him.  Everyone in the room, minus Ozpin, was shedding tears, but I could tell Glynda was taking it the roughest.  She seemed to care about the boy ever since the two of them met just a few days ago and (Y/N) nearly died in just that short span.  I notice the countless scars, stitches and wounds on his body, excluding the one that's in his sternum and look at Glynda, who's wiping her eyes with a handkerchief.

Alexander: "I assume these are from when Arek and Anne brought him back to life?" I ask, referring to his body as she nods reluctantly and my eyes widen in shock and in disgust, disturbed by what they did to him.

Alexander: "It's so damn awful..." I say before I sob silently, imagining the pain he must went through as I clench my fists and bare my teeth, my grief and rage overflowing as I just look at the floor.

Alexander: "I knew the procedure could get messy, but playing around with other people's body parts like this is inhuman."  I say as I look back at (Y/N), staring at the injury to his sternum, still filled with sadness.

Alexander: "That's where he was attacked during his mission, right?" I ask, inspecting the at the wound closely, my eyes studying the size, impact, width and various other factors and I come up with a hypothesis.

Alexander: "A large Grimm attacked him, and from the looks of it, the thing responsible for this was a Nevermore, am I right?" I coldly ask as I look at Glynda, who seemed surprised at the correct guess.

Glynda: "You're correct, Alex, after his injury, he used his Semblance to kill the Nevermore, when we arrived, however, he was confronted by three people, and we managed to run them off, but there's no doubt in my mind that they'll be back." I look at her with my eyes widened.

Alexander: "He used his Semblance when he was in that kind of state?!" I worriedly ask as she nods slowly.  I didn't whether I should be impressed with him or just angry.  To think that he was able to not only use his Semblance, but to kill a Nevermore afterwards with an injury of this magnitude is incredible.  I then ask a question that's been buzzing around in my mind as soon as Glynda mentioned the "three people" that (Y/N) faced before they saved him.