Chapter 15 - A Night Out with Glynda

Normal: Speaking
Italics: Thoughts/Whispers/Emphasis/POV/Timeskips/Weapon Names
Bold: Shouting/Misc. Characters/Flashbacks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Beacon Academy - Team RWBY's Room, (Y/N) POV)

It's 9 PM right now and I had just finished preparing for my date with Glynda.  I'm still wrapping my head around this whole thing.  I mean, one of my teachers LOVES me and well...  I love her just as much.  She's the first person outside of Doctor Arek and Nurse Anne that I've been able to open up to and she didn't freak out or run away in fear.  She cried and accepted me for who I am, even though I'm not technically human anymore...  I'm happy I met her and I'm happy that I feel loved by someone.  It feels nice and I want to make her glad and happy, because despite the fact that she's rough around the edges on the outside, I can feel an emotional, passionate side to her as well and I want to make sure that she has a good time on our date tonight, as she deserves that much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Beacon Academy - Glynda's Room, Glynda POV)

It's almost time for (Y/N) and I to head to Grande Fleur, the restaurant that I suggested for us to go.  I'm so excited about this and to be honest, I haven't felt this happy in a very long time.  It's just that that I finally feel like I can open up my feelings to him.  Despite my cold, strict and authorative attitude in front of my students, I'm sensitive and emotional on the inside and I'm afraid of showing these feelings, as I feel like that if something happens, I won't be able to control myself.  I want to make (Y/N) feel like a person and a human, because he deserves a chance to be happy.  Arek made him think that he was a monster, and I could tell because of the saddened look in his eyes when Arek said he was "undead".  He deserves to be happy on this date.  I nod my head and finish my preparations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hour and a half timeskip brought to you by Chibi Glynda and (Y/N) giving each other a big hug)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Beacon Academy - Outside of Glynda's Room, (Y/N) POV)

Well...  This is it.  My date with Glynda's gonna start soon and... I'm excited!  I take a deep breath and knock on the door to her room.  A few seconds later, she opens the door in a casual, yet slightly revealing outfit as I blush deeply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ignore the tablet

(Ignore the tablet.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------