Chapter 19 - Preparations

Normal: Speaking
Italics: Thoughts/Whispers/Emphasis/POV/Timeskips/Weapon Names
Bold: Shouting/Misc. Characters/Flashbacks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Beacon Academy - Hallway, (Y/N) POV)

Glynda and I had returned to Beacon after my training with her and Alex and we were both exhausted, but I'm extremely happy that Glynda is my girlfriend now.  She was accepting of me when I first joined Beacon, she comforted me when I told her the truth about myself, she watched over me when I was in the infirmary, she gave me a wonderful date at Grande Fleur and she stood up for me when Cardin tore my outfit and exposed my secret and she helped me train with Alex back at the dojo.  I love her so much, and I'm so glad I met her.  As we walk down the hallway, a group of three random students, who laughed at me during class walk up to us one of the students being human and the other two being faunus .

Random Student 1: "Hey, creep, how does it feel to be a monster, after all, you're just an ugly prick with an ugly body, with all those the scars and stitches covering you, you useless bastard."

Random Student 2: "You're a disgusting person, you know that, and you know, Cardin and his team didn't deserve to be expelled, YOU DID, because I mean, LOOK AT YOU, you're such a monstrosity!"

Random Student 3: "You have a lot of nerve coming back here, you freak of nature, y'know, maybe you should've stayed in what ever hole you lived in before coming here to Beacon instead of returning here."

Hearing those words, my amber eyes immediately water and I look away, trying to hide my face from them as the tears just rolled down my cheeks, sobbing lightly as Glynda looked at them, furious as all three of them just stood still, paralyzed by fear.

Glynda: "You three are the true monsters here, discriminating and bullying against Mister Teka for no good reason." she says coldly.

Glynda: "You remember how Mister Winchester and his team bullied faunus and called THEM freaks?" she asks as the three students look on in fear.

Glynda: "He assaulted Miss Scarlatina in front of everyone at the cafeteria a week ago before Mister Teka joined Beacon, if I remember correctly, so you discriminate someone who's different than both faunus and humans, then YOU are the monsters, not Mister Teka!" she says with authority as they all freeze in place.

Glynda: "I will not tolerate this kind of behavior from ANYONE, especially towards Mister Teka, as he is more human than you three will EVER be." she says, berating the students who had insulted me.

Glynda: "All three of you will serve detention for a month, in addition to the already established three months, now get out of my sight before I do something I'll regret." she said with malice, causing the three students to whimper and run away out of fear and shame.

I look up at Glynda, tears still rolling down my cheeks as hold her close, sobbing lightly as I bury my face into her arm and shoulder.  Just then, Professor Ozpin walks up behind Glynda and I as he heard the commotion.

Ozpin: "What's going on here, why is Mister Teka crying, Glynda?" he asks as we turn our heads and look at him, my eyes red and puffy.  He noticed the sadness in my eyes as he walks up to us before looking at me.

Ozpin: "Were you bullied again, (Y/N)?" he asked as I nod my head sadly as a response as he sighs, annoyed.

Ozpin: "Oum, give me strength..." he mumbles to himself before clearing his throat and looking at me, saddened by the events that have happened recently.

Ozpin: "...(Y/N), I'm going to ask you a question." he says before looking at both of us as both Glynda and I tilt our heads.

Ozpin: "Rather, I'd like to ask both of you a question, if you don't mind." he looks at Glynda, then at me when he says that.