Chapter 10 - Recovery (Part I)

Normal: Speaking
Italics: Thoughts/Whispers/Emphasis/POV/Timeskips/Weapon Names
Bold: Shouting/Misc. Characters/Flashbacks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days after the incident at the Emerald Forest...

(Beacon Academy - Infirmary, Glynda POV)

It had been about two days since Team RWBY and myself had rescued (Y/N) from the Emerald Forest.  He is in stable condition now, but that attack from the Nevermore that he killed opened up most of his scars and he was bleeding profusely.  I had used my Semblance to close the stitches that were ripped apart before it became too severe, but Team RWBY had noticed the abundance of scars, stitches and wounds on his body, much to my dismay.  All four girls were shocked and Miss Schnee almost vomited from the sight.

Weiss: "Professor Goodwitch, what is going on here, why is (Y/N) like THAT?!" she asked in disgust as I glare at her and crack my riding crop over her head, causing the white-haired girl to hold her head in pain as she shrieks.

Glynda: "First of all, do NOT speak about him in that tone of voice, Miss Schnee!" I say with anger clearly in my voice.

Glynda: "Secondly, I will explain everything, even though..." I say and pause before looking back at him, a depressed look being visible on my face.

Glynda: "...it's against his wishes." I say as I look back at Team RWBY who notice my despaired face as Miss Belladonna speaks up.

Blake: "What do you mean it's "against his wishes," Professor Goodwitch?" she asks, cocking her head to the side as I motion all four girls to follow me back to the empty dorm that (Y/N) had first explained his situation to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Beacon Academy - Empty Dorm, Weiss POV)

I was angry at the fact that Professor Goodwitch hit me as hard as she did.  If I had known that (Y/N) was like that when we first met him, I would've been even MORE appalled than I was back at the infirmary!  But part of me thinks that something like this is what she, and more importantly, (Y/N), wanted to keep this a secret for as long as possible and I felt bad.  Professor Goodwitch shuts the door and locks it and then tells us to sit on the bed across from her as we hear her sigh, which was rare.

Weiss: "So what happened to him, Professor, what happened to make him look like that much of a monster?" I say as an icy cold glare is shot at me, causing me to cower in fear as Ruby, Blake and Yang widen their eyes in shock.

Glynda: "Weiss Schnee, if you continue to insult Mister Teka in front of me, you WILL be punished severely, understood?!" I perk my head up at that question and nod quickly.

Glynda: "Now be quiet and listen!" she shouts as all four of us sit up in attendance as a look of fear is drawn all over our faces.  This is the angriest I've seen Professor Goodwitch during my time at Beacon Academy and I made a mental note to not make her this angry ever again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Glynda POV)

I sigh and close my eyes before I begin to explain (Y/N)'s situation in regards to his body.  I didn't expect to have to tell someone about this topic so soon, but it's only fair to tell the truth to Team RWBY after what they saw.  I'm just hoping that they won't tell other students about this.  The only people in Beacon who know about this are myself, Professor Ozpin, Professor Port, Doctor Oobleck, Professor Peach and now, Team RWBY.