Chapter 7 - Alexander's Lesson (Part I)

Normal: Speaking
Italics: Thoughts/Whispers/Emphasis/POV/Timeskips/Weapon Names
Bold: Shouting/Misc. Characters/Flashbacks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Alexander's Forge - Master Forge, 3RD POV)

Alexander brought (Y/N) to his heart and soul and the source of (Y/N)'s weapons: The Master Forge.  The elderly blacksmith smiled with pride as patted (Y/N) on the back, almost knocking the young man over.

Alexander: "Here she is, lad: The Master Forge, the place where I forge some of the most powerful swords, guns and armors in ALL of Remnant, haha!" the man boasted, but he had every right to do so, as all of the Kingdoms and countries of Remnant have respected his craft for almost three decades.

(Y/N): "Wow, it's definitely something, Alex!" (Y/N) said as he was looking around the area, amazed by what he's seeing.

(Y/N): "I've seen some forges in Atlas and Mantle, but this has to be the most impressive I've seen!" (Y/N) exclaimed as Alexander rubbed the back of his head, feeling flattered at the praise he was receiving, especially since it came from a member of Teka family, one of the most ingenious and powerful weapons manufacturing companies in the world.

Alexander: "You flatter me, kid, but that's not why I brought you here, because today, I'm gonna be teaching you how to properly use the "Subuta Blade" and "Subuta Pistols", and if I manage to fully complete it, the weapon that Glynda wanted me to make for that student that never managed to get this..." he said before walking with (Y/N) to a set of stairs, leading down into a large training facility as the young man's eyes lit up like brilliant diamonds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Alexander's Forge - Training Dojo, (Y/N) POV)

I was in awe at the sight of this massive training room and there was so much to see and do in this place.  To my left, I saw some shooting targets and a mechanism that allowed them to move around in various directions and to my right, I saw some training dummies in various shapes and sizes, some wearing armor and some having weapons of their own as they could be controlled by another mechanism.  In the center, I saw some sort of area to practice movements and parkour, as well as a combat arena just behind that.  Needless to say, I was very impressed and Alex could tell that I was brimming with excitement as I saw him smiling.

Alexander: "Alright, (Y/N), let's get down to business, shall we?" I say as we walk to the first training area.

Alexander: "First things first, I'm gonna teach you how to use the Subuta Pistols to their maximum potential, as well as teach you how to shoot, aim and move all at the same time.

Alexander: Now..." he pauses walks towards the shooting targets' mechanism and I follow behind him.

Alexander: "...I want you to stand in the blue box in front of me and when I start the machine, I want you to hit ten targets in a row without missing a shot." I say as (Y/N) looks at me, as if studying my words closely.

Alexander: "You'll be doing this without the Dust properties of the pistols, so keep that in mind." he said as I nodded and stood in the blue box on the floor, readying my pistols as I spin them like a gunslinger and aim at the targets and after I'm ready, he turns on the machine as the targets move around.

(Y/N): "One, two..." I manage to land two quick shots as the targets begin to move faster with each shot I land.

(Y/N): "Three, four, five..." I continue to count as Alex speeds up the targets even more and I start aiming to where the targets will end up and resume shooting.