Chapter 23 - Meeting A New Face

Normal: Speaking
Italics: Thoughts/Whispers/Emphasis/POV/Timeskips/Weapon Names
Bold: Shouting/Misc. Characters/Flashbacks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Beacon Academy - Glynda's Room, (Y/N) POV)

It was morning and I had woken up to the sun glaring into my face, turning over before sitting up and yawning.  I look at the time and it reads that it's six o' clock in the morning and then I look at Glynda, who's sleeping like a baby.  I blush and gently wake her up, watching her green eyes flutter lightly.  She notices that I was the one who woke her up and smiles, sitting up soon after.

(Y/N): "Morning, sleepyhead." I say tiredly as I peck her on the cheek, smiling as her face heats up slightly.

(Y/N): "Well, we've got about three hours until classes start, would you like to grab a coffee or something?" I ask as she nods as a response as we both get up and get changed into our normal attires, with Glynda getting herself a proper look.

(Y/N): "Hehe, even though you're so sleepy, you look wonderful, Glynda." I say as she blushes deeply before clearing her throat.

Glynda: "Well, let's head off." she says as we both walk out of her room, making our way towards the exit of Beacon Academy when something, rather SOMEONE, catches my eye and I motion Glynda to stop walking.

Glynda: "W-What is it?" I tell her to shush with a motion and we see someone who looks familiar to me, a woman with jet black hair and orange eyes that were visible for but a second, walk down the hallway towards a dorm room.

(Y/N): "I-It can't be..." I say as I look at the ground, nervous.  Glynda quickly puts her hand on my shoulder, as if asking what's going on.

(Y/N): "T-That's Cinder, Glynda and she's here..." I say weakly as Glynda's eyes widen and she looks at me in shock.

(Y/N): "We need to get to Professor Ozpin and quick." I say as she nods, but before long, I get an idea.

(Y/N): "Glynda, you go on to Professor Ozpin's office..." I say, pausing on what I should do and a a thought occurs and clicks in my mind.

(Y/N): "I'm going to call Alex and let him know that Cinder's here." I say quietly as she nods again, walking towards Professor Ozpin's office and I pull out my Scroll and head back into Glynda's Room and soon after, I call Alex.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Alexander's Forge, Alexander POV)

I hum and clean some of my weapons and my countertop and before long, I receive a call on my Scroll and I look at the number and see that it's (Y/N).  Concerned, I pick up the call and greet him and he does the same.  After a few moments, he explains that he'd seen someone who looks like Cinder at Beacon Academy and my eyes widen in shock.

Alexander: "Are you positively SURE you saw Cinder?" I ask as he replies with the one word I didn't want to hear today: "Yes.".

Alexander: "Have you told Oz, or is Glynda gonna do that?" I ask and he tells me that she's going to tell Oz herself, which relieves me.

Alexander: "Alright, (Y/N), you stay put in Beacon, and keep an eye for that woman and if you see ANYONE resembling Emerald or Mercury, you call me RIGHT AWAY." I say as he replies and hangs up the call and I sigh in annoyance and call my acquaintance again.

Alexander: "Hey, it's me again, (Y/N) told me that there's a high chance she's at Beacon, but I'm going to ask you a question and I want an honest to Oum response..." I say before I pause as I sigh again and look out my shop's window, only to see a fleet of Bullheads flying, approaching Vale.