Chapter 37

“You're here again.” Jungkook said as his eyes met Taehyung's who was standing before him.

Taehyung shifted his gaze to the ground and placed his hands in his pockets, clenching the fabric inside. “Give me a chance.”

The taller of the two furrowed his eyebrows. “Give you a chance? A chance to what?”

The omega looked back up at Jungkook. “A chance for me to make you remember me. Us. Please.”

Jungkook sighed and held the other by the shoulder. “Look, Taehyung, what we used to be... It's not possible anymore. I... I just don't see myself dating a guy.”

Taehyung bit down his lips before he brought his hands to his hair and untied the bun he had. “I can look like a girl. If you want I can also wear skirts and dresses and apply make up. I can also use sweet perfumes and... and I know I sound like a man, but if you agree to go out with me I'll refrain from speaking unless it's needed. Please. Give me a chance.”

The alpha pressed his fingers on his temple before rubbing his hand on his own face. He felt a wave of frustration rushing through his system. He felt bad.

This guy before him loves him so so much to the point of not being himself just to get him back.  He was willing to change for him. How could he say no to that?

“A month.” Jungkook muttered.

“A-a month? Yes?”

“I'll give you a month. If by that time I'm still not in love with you or atleast remember you, will you stop this? Will you let me go?” he responded.

Taehyung's eyes grew wide before he sighed and smiled pitifully. “Fine. I'll disappear from your life by then, however if I can make you remember me, but you still don't love me, I'll promise you this, I won't force myself to you anymore. I'll let you live the life you want and you will never see me ever again.”

-*

“What's taking him so long?” Jungkook asked as he glanced down at his watch.

“H-Hey! Stop pushing!” a man exclaimed.

Jungkook turned to the direction of the voice. What he saw almost made his jaw drop. He didn't expect Taehyung to actually do what he had said.

The smaller was dressed in a plain black dress topped with a white cropped cardigan. For his feet, he wore a strappy white kitten heels. He also had his now silver hair down and some light make up were applied on his face.

Damn. Jungkook thought as he pockets his hands and releases the breath he was holding. No wonder I snatched him away from his fiance. He added before he stood straight. But with a man... There's no future for us.

“Are you sure you guys didn't over do it?” Taehyung asked the person who was with him not noticing Jungkook who was approaching them.

“You look beautiful. You've always been. Whatever you wear you're still pretty.” Kai said as he gripped his father's hand, his eyes shifting to Jungkook who was behind Taehyung. He tightened his hold. He softly muttered, “Go get him, dad.” before turning Taehyung to face Jungkook.

“Ah!” Taehyung exclaimed and almost lost his balance, but thanks to Kai he was able to keep his ground. “I—I... Uh...”

“I heard you have amnesia. So, you probably don't remember me at all. Anyways, my name is Kai.” Kai reached his hand out with a grin on his lips. Jungkook shook his hand but before he could let go Kai's tightened his grip. “You've fucked up, numerous times already. Don't mess this up.” he added before letting go. “I'm leaving you two now, enjoy your date.”

-*

Taehyung frowned trying to figure out the new phone Kai bought for him. I hate this. I was only in a coma for 11 years! Technology changed so much!

“What's wrong?” Jungkook asked as he gave Taehyung a quick glance.

“Well—” Taehyung paused. “It's nothing.”

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he sighed. “Gimme.” he said but instead snatched the phone from Taehyung's hand. “You were in a coma, it's not like your memory of how things work were wiped.” the older male grabbed Taehyung's hand and pressed his thumb on the bottom half of the screen.

“Oh.” he voices out, amazed.

“Did Kai not teach you about that? How were you even able to put your fingerprint as your lock?” he questioned but got no answer.

He huffed. He was about to ask something from the smaller male but kept his lips shut when he realized the lights had turned green. Annoyed, he might have gone a bit out of the speed limit.

“Oh my god!” Taehyung exclaimed from the change of sudden speed. He dropped his phone to the ground and his hands now clutched his seatbelt. “Kookie, slow down.” he softly said and was about to reach out his hand to the older but retracted.

“Did you just call me... Kookie?” Jungkook asked as he slowed the car down before shifting his eyes to the other male.

What he saw was... Entertaining?

The omega was a blushing mess and he was trynna make himself as small as possible by squeezing himself against the corner of the car door and the seat. Taehyung shook his head. “No.” he whispered before pointing towards the road. “Eyes... Eyes on the road.”

The raven head suppressed his smile as he went to look back at the road. This guy is so adorable.

-*

“Oi! Jeon, whatcha doin' here?” the girl manning the counter asked when Jungkook entered the place, not noticing the person behind him. “Did you miss me so much that you came here even though you're on a three month leave?”

“I'm on a date, Miyoung.” Jungkook spoke up before grabbing Taehyung's hand and pulling him to his side.

The girl, named Miyoung, frowned before laughing out loud. “OMG! You finally started dating somebody again! We thought you're gonna be single forever!” she exclaimed and pointed at the empty two seater table on the corner. “Go take a seat over there after giving me your order. I'll take care of the rest.”

Jungkook smiled before nodding. He stated what he wanted and was about to ask Taehyung what he wanted when the male suddenly left his side. He followed with his eyes and saw that he was heading to the restroom so he just ordered for the male before heading towards the table Miyoung pointed.

Why did she glare at me? Taehyung asked himself as he stepped out of the unisex rest room. His soul almost jumped out of his body when he saw Miyoung standing by the door. Jesus. Speak of the devil. He thought and was about to walk out of the scene when Miyoung stopped him by holding his arms.

“I'm telling you. Whatever is between you and Jungkook? That won't last.” she spoke, grip tightening. “You're just gonna be like everybody else. Dumped after a week or two.”

This bitch. Taehyung shook her hand off and just gave her a smirk before leaving.

He wanted to rip the girl to shreds, or at least give her the talk of her life, but he had to keep his mouth shut. Right now, he was a girl in people's eyes, if he talked they'll realize he's a guy, he might put Jungkook in an embarrassing predicament.

-*-

200k? Ayo. Thank you very much! (╥﹏╥)