Chapter 2

Taehyung's eyes darted towards his brother who was dancing over a very sexual beat with female pack members around him, surrounding him.

Crack

That was the sound that Taehyung heard before he turned to look at the glass table, a small crack evident under his fist, the part where he unconciously pounded out of jealousy? Oh no no, just anger, just anger- or is it?

"Jeon Taehyung, what are you doing up there?! Come down here and have fun!" a voice suddenly spoke inside his head— well you know.

"Not interested, Jin." Taehyung responded as he turned to look away from his brother, igoring the heavy weight on his heart. He grabbed the cup of coffee that sat forgotten on the table and that had turned cold and started rather nervously sipping the coffee.

Jin cleared his throat as he rolled his eyes. "How will you ever gonna find someone for you to marry, huh? Sitting down and waiting won't help you find a strong alpha that's gonna be suitable for a beautiful and exceptional omega like you, your standards are very high and well, unless he's as great as your brother, then holy fucking heaven and hell, that's a keeper right there. But, it seems like the only man who is suitable enough for you is your brother. Too bad, tho, you and your brother are 'brothers' and also he's already destined to be with someone."

"Whatever, Jin, also next time, don't fucking scream, okay in our head voices, alright? You made my mind ring."

They bid goodbye and obviously their conversation ended, Taehyung was about to stalk— *ehem*— dart his eyes back to his brother when a pale skinned male sat down in front of him, the pale skin glistening as the disco lights hits the surface.

Taehyung's small yet sharp canines came out as he stumbled back, the chair falling over, but the loud music beat that's ringing the ears of the werewolves inside the room muffled the sound of the crash. "Vampire." he hissed.

"Whoah, there! Don't be afraid, werewolf. I won't hurt you, but I might, well just a bit, if you join me in bed."the vampire bluntly said as he crossed his legs.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Taehyung questioned before he took the chair and let it stand back up, all while his eyes were glued at Yoongi.

"Are you an omega?" the black haired vampire asked ignoring Taehyung's question, intentionally stirring anger inside the brunette.

"You blood sucking idiot. Don't be rude and answer my question!" Taehyung exclaimed, his hand balled into a fist before he collided it with the glass table causing for shards of glass spread over the floor, his hand bleeding.

Seeing the blood, a tint of red flashed through the vampire's eyes before he stood up. "I'm Yoongi, me and my father signed an agreement with your father, an agreement of peace." Yoongi answered as he took Taehyung's hand. He carefully took out the glass that dug down on Taehyung's skin, before licking the blood away. "Such a sweet blood."

—<+>—

sauce: Unripe Expression

Edited: 4th of Aug, 2020