Chapter 10 (Pt. 3)

Tarhyung exits the bathroom and glances at the clock. 12:00. He sighed as he lazily walked towards the stairs.

He stopped on his tracks. There was a scent more dominant than the other scent his nose was smeeling, it was sweet yet strong, full of authority- obviously an alpha's.

Taehyung's heart jumped as his wolf exclaimed, 'mate!' excitedly. "Mate? Wait- we have a mate?"he asked his wolf, who in return just howled.

A smiled etched on Taehyung's lips as he ran downstairs following his mate's aroma. He reached the entrance of their mansion, eyes dropping on a ravenhead.

"J-Jungkook?"he called out before slowly walking towards his twin.

Jungkook turns to Taehyung and gave him a weak smile, "Hey there, mate."

"You're my mate? B-but were twins!"Taehyung exclaimed.

Jungkook hummed before saying, "There was a myth, that I would say I believed in. It was a myth between twins that are both different in sub genders. Once one twin is an alpha and the other is an omega they are bound to each, they are mates. Feeling what I'm feeling right now it proves that myth right, Taehyung- and I, I wanna be with you, I wanna hold you in my sleep, I wanna shower you with kisses, grow old with you, wake up beside you, I wanna give you my whole love that I've been holding back all this years, and yes, I love you, and I will always will. So please agree to be my mate, and let's run away from our responsibilities." Jungkook then holds out his hand to the omega.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's hand before turning to look at their currently loud home.

"We can't be selfish, Jungkook. Abandoning our responsibilities means abandoning the pack, and you are the future head alpha, Jungkook, you can't just leave them!"

"But they will never accept us, Taehyung! Us, being mates is a taboo in their eyes!"

"That's why we have reject each other."

"What?"

"Let's reject each other, Kookie. Then you'll marry Lisa and be happy with her, I'll marry Yoongi and create peace between us and the vampires."

"No, Taehyung, I won't do that. I can't reject you!'

"BUT WE HAVE TO! Please don't make this harder for me, Jungkook."

Jungkook scoffs before wiping the tears rolling down through his cheeks. "Fine. I, Jeon Jungkook, an alpha, rejects you, Jeon Taehyung, as my mate."he said, anger evident in his voice, before walking away, shoulder hitting his twin's.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook walks away, tears endlessly streaming.

-○○-
Tried my best to make this as sad as possible.
;-;