Chapter 17

"Are you insane?!"Wonwoo exclaimed as he immediately stands up, hands pressed hard on his desk, as his aura shifts from a one that you can consider good to one that is dark and chilly.

"I have the power to that right? After all, I am the next pack leader, therefore I can pass the throne to someone else if I'm not capable enough."Jungkook responded, his hands kept warm on his pockets, a playful smile painted on his lips.

"Why?! Why must you do this?!"Wonwoo asked, his hands clenching into a fist.

"Why? You don't have to know my reason."the ravenette answered. He stepped closer to his father before he added, "Now, there's two more things I'd like to discuss with you, father."

"What?! What more do you have to say?!"

The playful smile on Jungkook's lips grew wider before he replied, "As I've told you, I'm going to pass down my throne to someone else, therefore if that happens, I don't have to marry Lisa since I am not the ruler anymore. Now, hearing this, father, I would like for you to put an end to our engagement, afterall you're the one who started this."

Wonwoo huffed, "And the last one?"

"I'm leaving the pack once I've given my throne to somebody else,"Jungkook then paused and turned around to walk towards the door. "Taehyung is coming with me."

"What?! No!"

"Father, all that I've told you is not a request, but it is what I am gonna do, therefore whatever your say to all the things I've discussed with you won't affect what I've already planned." Jungkook then opens the door. "I shall take my leave now, father, goodbye."

Jungkook walks through the long hallway back to his room, arms grabbing his mate's waist when he saw him standing by the window. "I missed you."

"Oh shut up, Kookie. It's only been an hour."Taehyung says before tries to remove the ravenette's arm on his waist. "Damn alpha, you gotta be like this."

"Of course."Jungkook responded. "Afterall, I don't plan on letting you go anymore.

"Whatever."

Jungkook closes the door behind them, before he leans down to peck Taehyung's lips. "I love you."he said, voice full of love and sincerity.

A sweet smile was drawn on Taehyung's lips as tears pool up in his beautiful purple eyes. He held Jungkook's face closer to his, letting the other's breath brush against his lips, their nose touching. "I love you too. I love you very much, Kookie."

"Damn, you're so cute at the moment that I just wanna throw you on my bed and ruin you, mark you as mine."

Blood rushed up to Taehyung's face before he playfully punched the male's chest. "Way to ruin the moment, you idiot."

"No moment is ruined whenever I'm with you, Taehyung, because every time that I'm with you is so perfect that I might think you're a paradise meant to be kept by someone that deserves you."

-*-

Me thinking how I will write a smut scene: