Chapter 19

Edit: Hi. :D

;

Taehyung turned to the female, and his eyes widens before he stood up and turn his body towards her direction. "A-auntie?!"Taehyung exclaimed before he rapidly slapped his twin's shoulder.

Jungkook stood up and turned around, they both bowed to the female, and both of them had shock written all over their face.

"Rise, boys."she said as she placed her hand on her hips. "So my guess was right after all?"she asked before grinning. She called out two of her bodyguards and made them drag the twins towards her car. "You guys have grown too fast."

"Aunt Jaehee, what are you doing here? What if someone sees you?!"Jungkook spoke up.

"I wanna see my nephews! If your dad didn't ban me from approaching you two in the pack's area I wouldn't come here!"she exclaimed as she crossed her arms. "Anyways, that's not the point why I'm here."she paused and grabbed the book inside her bag. She threw it towards the two males and stared at them.

"Uhm, auntie? What should we do with this?"Taehyung asked.

"Read it, obviously?"she answered.

"It's the tale of destined twins, we've read this a hundred times already."Jungkook said, a frown drawn in his forehead.

Jaehee sighed. "That is a copy of the omega's own documentation. I just made it so that it will look like the tale, after all, I can't let anyone get their hands on this."

"The omega's documentation? Then, this contains what happened to alpha?!"Taehyung exclaimed as he snatched the book from Jungkook's hand.

"The alpha?"Jungkook asked.

Taehyung turned to him. "It was a talk back then, that the tale of destined twins is real. I heard that, the tale is based on what the alpha wrote down, but the last page only contained 'Today, I shall...', and it ended there, everyone speculated something happened to the alpha, maybe killed or something." Taehyung paused and shifted his eyes at the book. "This probably contains the answer to it."

Jungkook sighed. "Taehyung, give it here, we don't need that."

"We do, Jungkook! This might contain something that is meant for us to do or something!"Taehyung exclaimed.

"Taehyung, that is their story, this is ours, the possibility of something that happened to them that will happen to us is very slim. Being mates used to be a natural thing, I'm sure twins being mates is just a way that the goddess made to bring mates closer to each other." Jungkook then turned to his aunt. "We're going now, have a good day, aunt Jaehee."he stated before heading out.

Taehyung looked at his aunt before giving the book back to her. He opened his mouth to speak. "There's a small compartment in the floor in my room, it's beside the bed. There's a rock sitting just beside the pack house, it's insides is hollow, a place perfect to hide a key. Spread the flower open and you'll find the key to my room. I'm not saying you see me tonight, but I really want the book." He smiled before stating his goodbye and exits afterwards.

Jaehee laughed, "Really... He takes after his father so much."

Edited : April 3rd, 2021