Chapter 25

The two arrived at Jaehee's place.  Taehyung asked his twin to stay inside the car before he got out and rang the doorbell. It took a minute before a servant came out and opened the gate.

The servant smiled at the male and let him in. "Long time no see, Young Master Taehyung, you still look as beautiful as the time I last saw you."

Taehyung chuckled before he playfully slapped the male servant's arm. "Of course, Jinyoung, what do you expect? Born from two good looking people, fo you expect me to be ugly? Anyway, I have told you before, don't call me ‘young master’, just call me by my name."

Jinyoung smiled as he led the omega inside the mansion.

Jaehee was sitting in one of the couch, her legs crossed,  lips parted and her left hand held a tea filled tea cup. She looked up to her nephew and softly smiled. "Well, hello, dear, please take a seat— Jinyoung, give Taehyung some tea—"

"N-no need, I just wanna return this book to you, auntie."Taehyung cuts off as he hands the book to his aunt who immediately took it. "Well, then, I'll go now."

"Take a seat, dear, I would like to talk to you."Jaehee said as she puts down the cup. "I know you have questions that you need answers for."Jaehee paused as she took the cup Jinyoung handed to her, and gave it to Taehyung who was not seated. "I can answer those questions, Taehyung, every single one of them."

Taehyung stared at her before he sighed. "First of all, tell me, who's Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jihoon, and Seungcheol?"

"My nephews in my past lives— your identities in the past."Jaehee answered, sorrow displayed in her eyes, a tear threatening to fall.

"My identity? And Jungkook's too?"Taehyung question as his grip tightened around the cup. Jaehee nodded. "Then, how many times did we reincarnate until now?"

"You're the tenth one."Jaehee replied. "Unless you have a happy ending, this reincarnation will cycle through, again and again. "

"Why am I the only one who's seeing this? When I saw Jihoon and Seungcheol they both knew that they reincarnated, obviously they both had visions of their past. Why does it seem like Jungkook's not having visions too?"

"That..."

Taehyung walked out of Jaehee's house. His eyes swollen. Jinyoung accompanied him as they approached Jungkook's car.

The alpha inside the car immediately got out of the vehicle. His omega's distress surge through his system as he rushed over him. Embracing him. He looked at Jinyoung and asked, "What happened?"

Jinyoung gazed at Taehyung and bowed his head down. "I'm sorry but I can't answer that." The male servant backed away before he bid them farewell and returning inside the mansion.

Jungkook's eyes fell towards his mate who was still in his embrace as he held him by the shoulders and gently pulled him away from himself. He sighed as he held the omega's chin and made him look up to him, his eyes full of sadness. "What happened? Baby?"he asked his mate, his voice gentle.

Taehyung shook his head, not wanting to talk about what he and Jaehee had discussed. He looked away from Jungkook and stared at the shotgun seat. "I'm hungry."Taehyung mumbled to change the subject.