Chapter 7

Trigger Warning for the unlocked memory section. You can skip this chapter. This is only a filler and the memory will serve no importance to the plot, it is only added to show stuffs that Taehyung was gone through.

[TAEHYUNG]

I fluttered my eyes open as I tried to bring my hand up to my lips to cover my mouth as I yawn. Yes, tried.

A strong pair of arms have secured mine in place, as the culprit's legs have entangled with my own— completely keeping me in place.

I jolted when I felt something soft touched my neck, my intincts immediately telling me to shift to my other form and as I turned into my wolf form, my clothes have fallen apart.

I growled as I bared my canines to the culprit who stared amused at me. Realizing who it was, I calmed down and sat on the wooden floor, my tail waggling as I delightfully barked at Yoongi who's smiling delightfully at me.

"You're adorable when you're in your wolf form." Says he before standing up to approach me. He sat down in front of me and caressed my white fur.

I'll be honest, this feels weird yet, right.

I— I don't have control over my wolf. It's physically and mentally stronger than me. My wolf is— my wolf likes Jimin, yeah, that guy who used to beat up me back then when I was still in third and fourth grade, he went away when I was in fifth grade, which made my wolf very upset— Can I consider my wolf as a sadist?— anyway, now that this vampire came into view, my wolf instantly liked him (well maybe because of the fact that Yoongi saved me, that's why?), while I– I– ... I used to dislike him, while now— I guess, I'm kinda starting to like him.

"—hyung? Little wolfie? You there?" Yoongi asked as he touched my wolf's ear.

I blinked before I turned back to my human form, "I'm really sorry. I tend to transform into my wolf every time I feel threatened."

Yoongi however just stared at me, his face cheeks painted with a faint red as he brought his hand up to cover his eyes. His other hand retracted away from me.

"Is something wrong?"I asked as I reached for his hand.

"N— no, Taehyung stop. I don't wanna commit a sin." Yoongi responded and yanked his hands from me.

"Huh? Sin? What sin?" I asked, confuse.

I watched as the projection in the front of his neck formed by the largest cartilage of his larynx went up and down. "Taehyung, we're not married yet— and— and you're already tempting me. I may sound a bit like a pervert sometimes and I may fuck around with guys and woman, but I prefer to marry my lifelong partner before doing anything with them. So please, stop being a delicacy or I might accidentally pin you down here, and start owning you." He move his fingers apart and stared at Taehyung's orbs. "Well, unless you didn't realize by now, you're naked, darling."

I blinked before looking down on my body, my own naked glory. My face flushed red before I ran towards my bed, grabbing the white duvet to cover my body with it.

[THIRD]

″ M E M O R Y : U N L O C K E D ″

WARNING:
THIS MEMORY CONTAINS DARK AND DISGUSTING ACTS THAT MAY TRIGGER A TRAUMATIC EVENT.
IT IS ALSO NOT SUITABLE FOR VERY YOUNG READERS,
READER DISCRETION IS ADVICED.

[OPEN] [DISCARD]

discarding the memory...

Are you sure you want to discard the memory?
[YES] [NO]

DO YOU WANNA OPEN IT?
[OPEN] [DISCARD]

"Ohhhh ~ Pretty omega is here. The prettiest and the most troublesome of all." a green haired male said as he held the brown eyed male by the face, his thumb and index finger pressing against's the flesh of the omega's cheeks. "You're so rare, so rare that if I try and sell you, I may earn millions of cash- but it's not bad to have a taste of you before selling you! I bet your prettier when your underneath me, crying and begging for me to stop!" exclaims the captor before proceeding to laugh maniacally.

 "You're so rare, so rare that if I try and sell you, I may earn millions of cash- but it's not bad to have a taste of you before selling you! I bet your prettier when your underneath me, crying and begging for me to stop!" exclaims the captor bef...

"What sin did I commit for you to do this to me?!" the twelve year old Taehyung exclaimed as he prevented his tears from streaming down and as he struggled trying to to get out of the rope's hold.

"Sin?" asked the captor.

"By just existing, you already made a sin, you are the sin, you are sinful

"By just existing, you already made a sin, you are the sin, you are sinful. Your body is sinful. You're the only one who owns this beautiful face." he continues before smashing his lips against Taehyung's.

—<+>—

sauce: Vargoth's Magical Toys

Edited: 4th of Aug, 2020

Taehyung was saved before the captor could do him anymore harm, he does not remember this, since it's a traumatic event he have tucked away.