Chapter 13

"Taehyung, please don't feel sad, my brother won't like it if you are."Daniel said, trying to comfort Taehyung.

Fuck. Taehyung's thoughts cursed as he bit his lower lip. I'm sorry, Yoongi. I'm really sorry. I do feel genuinely sad about your death but at the same time I'm much more sad about Jungkook marrying a bitch. I'm really sorry. I'm a bad person, I'm sorry.

"Da- Daniel, what happened before he died?"Taehyung questioned as he removed his sunglasses. Displaying his gray eyes to Daniel who immediately flinched when he saw his eyes.

"Y-Your eyes- Uhm. Ehem. Sorry I was not exposed to werewolves long enough to know why your eyes are like that."

"Oh. When omegas reach a certain age their emotions will be conveyed through their eyes, of course we can convey it through our letting other werewolves by changing our vibes- Sorry for my eyes, I'm just sad and angry at the same time."Taehyung explained as he looked away and stared at Yoongi's coffin.

"Oh uh. Okay."Daniel responded. "About your question. Well. He said he was going to your house because it was your birthday that day which was three days ago, but hearing you ask me what happened before he died then, he never reached your place. So someone or a group of people might have blocked his path and captured him, and then killed hi-"

Sniff. Taehyung's eyes narrowed as he stared at Yoongi's coffin, his eyes immediately turning orange. He smelled three familiar scents and two unfamiliar ones, one was Yoongi's and the other two was someone he can't remember- why is he suspicious then? It's just scents- No. It's not just scents, the scents are coming from Yoongi, it was faint nut he can definitely smell it.

"What does your eyes me-"

"I'm feeling suspicious- Anyway, the suspects left their scent on Yoongi. But it's faint, it's very subtle that it's hard to notice that it's there in the first place. How- how long till Yoongi's corpse completely turn in to ashes?"Taehyung questioned.

"Four days, why?"

"Four days? Then we don't have anymore time, we have to start moving. Wolf or vampire, we need to search the suspects in them. I have a feeling it's a plot to stop the marriage between two different races."Taehyung whispered as he roamed his eyes around the room. "If we can't find the culprits in time, I might now be able to remember the scents at all."

- [ Note ] -
7 days before turning in to ashes is the mourning period for vampires. Once they turn in to ashes, it is said that they will be rebirthed.