Chapter 24

Taehyung got up from his bed gently to not to wake up the small child sleeping peacefully. He planted a kiss on Kai's forehead. He faintly smiled before he left his room, walking down towards the kitchen, his mom  the Luna, sitting on the stool, her hand on the coffee filled mug.

"Mom..."he softly called out to his mother as he approached her.

The Luna smiled as she looks over her child. She reached out her hand towards her son and awaits for him to take it.

Taehyung held his mom's hand, her pulling him close and ordered the male omega to sit beside her. She kissed the crown of the brunette's hair before she spoke. "I heard about Jungkook's plan."

"Mom, I—"

"I don't mind, Taehyung. I want you both to be happy, whether it defies our pact's conduct or your father opposes it."Jihye cuts off. Her tears started streaming down her cheeks as she pulled Taehyung to her embrace. "So if you really ever leave us, please visit every now and then, I'll miss my babies— Oh God! Why did you guys grew up so fast?"

Taehyung lightly chuckled as he wrapped his arm around his mom. "Of course, mom, if that happens, we'll visit you often, so please take care, whenever we're away, alright? Take care of father too."

"Dad? Daddy?"a small voice called out, tone fearful.

Taehyung leaned away from his mother and stood up. He walked over to Kai who was climbing down the stairs. He picked up the child and kissed him by the cheek. The brunette brought him over towards his mother and smiled.

"Oh? Who's this?"Jihye asked, curious, eyes glued at the small little child.

"This is Kai, he's eight. I adopted him, mom, well, I haven't officially adopted him yet, since I just met him two days ago, but I'm taking him under my care."Taehyung answered. "Kai, this is Jihye, my mom, and this pact's Luna."

Kai looked at the woman. "Hello."he weakly greeted.

"You can call me, granny, honey."Jihye said before she reached out to the two, as if asking Taehyung to hand Kai over, which the brunette did. "Aren't you cute, little guy?"

Kai chuckled and smiled at the Luna.

Taehyung left Kai with his mom. He walked to his room and picked up the book. Deciding to give it back to his aunt. He was about to leave when a headache suddenly struck him. His body collapsing to the floor. "Stop, stop."he softly muttered as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

A man dressed in pure white carried a body while running towards a hut. His tears falling down his cheeks as puts down the person he was carrying before knocking on the door hastily.

"Seung—Seungcheol..."the person called out to the crying man.

"Hey, hey, Jihoon. Wait up, I know they're here, they're probably asleep. Just wait okay? Don't fall asleep."Seungcheol said as he continues to knock on the door. "Hello?! Please?! Madam! Open up! Jihoon is wounded! Please help us! Madam!"

"Seungcheol, c-come here..."Jihoon ordered the male, who immediately came close to him. "I love you."

"I know, baby, and I love you too."he responded as he took the smaller's hand. Kissing his knuckles. "Now, please stay with me, baby, okay?"

Jihoon chuckled as tears escaped his eyes. "I'll always stay with you, Seungcheol, you're my twin after all, we're bonded both by love and soul. So when I'm gone, don't grieve too much alright?"

"Baby, Jihoon, please, don't leave me."Seungcheol begged.

"We'll meet again, Se—Seungcheol. Just like ho—how we met in this lifetime, just like how I promised you in the past. We—we'll meet again. I promise that, I'll seek for you, so seek for me too, hmm?"

Seungcheol nodded as he embraced his lover. The smaller male fluttered his eyes close, his heartbeat stopping.

Taehyung stared at the mattress. His hand on his heart, the place where, Jihoon, the man in the memory he just saw, was shot. "That? Past?"he muttered as he gripped his shirt, his other hand wiping his tears away. "Did they really meet again? That Baekhyun and Chanyeol reincarnated and just to be together once again— am I the reincarnation? Is Jungkook the reincarnation?"he asked himself before he glanced at door.

Jungkook came in, eyes falling down on his mate. "Baby? What's wrong?"Jungkook asked as he rushed over the omega and embracing him.

"No—Nothing. Just, just sad because of this book."Taehyung answered before he showed Jungkook the book he borrowed from his aunt.

The ravenette sighed. "I told you not to read it, right?"

"Jungkook, do you— do you suddenly get pieces of memory that aren't yours?"Taehyung asked.

"Pieces of memory that aren't mine? Nope. Why?"Jungkook responded.

"N—Nothing, I'm just curious that maybe you remember your past life or something."Taehyung said before he stood up. "Can you drive me to Auntie's place? I wanna give this back to her."

"Yeah, of course."

—*—

I recently just published Monsters, which is a SciFi Fanfiction story. Why? Because this story's near it's ending. :> And the ending? I don't think it's gonna be a good one. But maybe it'll be.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story.

Take care! Keep safe! I love you so much ~ ♡💫

~ Lokiing