Chapter 3

"What?! No!" Taehyung protested. "I am your son! I am a being! A person! Not a thing that you can use to seal or settle an agreement!"

"Taehyung, you have two choices, either to agree or to wait for that destined pair of yours that will never come." the head alpha stated. "It's been three hundred years since the Moon Goddess punished our ancestors, and there's barely a percent of possibility that you find your destined pair. Now if you agree to marry Yoongi—"

"—He's a blood sucking vampire— "

"Jeon Taehyung!" the head alpha exclaimed, causing for Taehyung to whimper in submission. "If you agree to marry Yoongi, we will live in prosperity and harmony, no chaos and no war. Think about the pack, think about our safety. Don't be selfish."

Taehyung sighed, his eyes watery. "Why am I arguing with you about this matter? What was the choices for anyway? I never had a choice, father! Never! And all that I can do is agree, right? After all I'm just an omega, an omega that's use is only to reproduce. And if that's what you want, to use me as save seal to your bullshit, then let's have it your way, then."

"No, Taehyung—"

"— No— Father, I'm done, you want me to marry that vampire? Then fine! I'll do it." he cuts off before walking out of his father's office.

The brunette met his twin brother along the way. The raven head had a worried look on his face as he grab his twin by the arm and was about to ask him what's wrong when he coldly shakes Jungkook off. "Go see, father, he's probably gonna tell you something too." he said as he leaned his back on the door.

"What did that two of you talk about?" Jungkook asked his father, his hand shaky as he pushed the fringes of his hair back.

"Nothing of your business for now, Jungkook." Wonwoo, the head alpha, answered. "Now, let's talk about my business with you —"

"Why was my twin crying?" the raven head questioned with gritted teeth, slightly agitated at the fact that his father gave him the ′Nothing of your business′ line, which he uses to dodge questions.

A crease formed between the head alpha's eyebrow and was about to scold his son when he remembered that Jungkook unaffected with his commands despite him being the head alpha.

"Let's not talk about that, now shall— "

Jungkook's eyes turned gold and was about to pounce his father when a weak— well atleast for their hierarchy — frail arm wrapped around his. Causing for the alpha's attention to turn to the man clinging on him.

"No." says the brown eyed man. His other hand touched Jungkook by the face before kissing his forehead. "Calm down now, I'm here now. I'm fine. Everything's fine."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist before burying his face on the croak of the other male's neck. "Why were you crying?" he asked, his voice soft and full of worry.

"It's nothing, Jungkook, now why don't you listen to our father?"

"Thank you... Taehyung..." Wonwoo said. "Now, Jungkook."

—<+>—

sauce: Here U Are

Edited: 4th Of Aug, 2020