Chapter 4

"I heard you agree?" a man asked as he approached the omega who was silently staring at the moon.

His clear blue eyes reflecting the white sphere that illuminates the dark sky together with the millions of twinkling stars. His cheeks were stained with tears, yet still looking as ethereal as ever. He was crying yet he was sparkling. He then answered, "I never had a choice."

"I will make you happy, I promise that." Yoongi promised as he took Taehyung's hand and pressed his cheek on his palm, as well as his red lips.

Taehyung shook his head and yanked his hand away from Yoongi, "You can never make me happy, my happiness is my freedom, and you are not my freedom."

"By freedom," Yoongi then held Taehyung by his chin. A small smile playing on his lips. "Do you mean your twin brother?"

The question made Taehyung took a step back, his hand on his mouth to muffle the sounds he's making. He took more steps backwards, his back hitting the railing of the balcony. "I— I— How'd you—"

"You're too easy to read once someone sets their eyes on you and observe you, only a fool would not realize anything from the looks you're giving your twin. Also stepping away from, I won't do anything to you, I can't let anything happen," the pale man paused and halted halfway his statement, his hand grabbing Taehyung's wrist before pulling him close to his embrace. "To my beautiful future wife. I can't let anything happen to my little wolfie."

"Little— w-wolfie—?"

″ M E M O R Y : U N L O C K E D ″
OPEN DISCARD

"Such a disappointment!" a red headed senior of Taehyung exclaimed as he received a heavy blow in the stomach. "No wonder your father is ashamed to walk with you whenever you're family is visiting our pack!"

"Speak you, peasant!" another senior exclaimed as he kicked Taehyung, by the nose.

"N—no, please, stop, it hurts— "

"What was that?! Huh?! Louder you, imbecile!"

"Blow another kick and I'll break your leg, you pleb." a mint haired teen said. The youth used his body to protect the poor omega behind him, blocking him away from his bullies. His fangs grew out as his orbs turned in to that color of a deep res blood, expressing his displeasure. "If I were you, I'd run. Unless you want me to suck your filthy bloods out of your system, you plebeians."

The group of boys was scared— nope, calling it 'scared' would be an understatement, they were terrified. The blood drained out of their faces as their back started sweating. The great amount of fear that had dawned upon them caused them to runaway.

The mint haired male turned around and squats down. Arms scooping Taehyung. "Stay with me, little wolfie."

And those words were the last words he heard before he passed out.

—<+>—

sauce: Painter Of the Night

Edited: 4th of Aug, 2020