Chapter 27

Y'all, I cant write smut. So it's gonna be the most awkward smut scene you'll ever read.

—<+>—

"Daddy! Daddy!"Kai called out to his father as he jumps up and down, hand clenching the hem of Jungkook's shirt.

"Yes, baby?"Jungkook spoke as he lifted Kai.

"Should we buy something for daddy Taehyung?"Kai asked as he roamed his eyes around. "Maybe a bouquet of flowers or a jewel?"

"Hmm... You're right, you're right... Let's just buy both flower and a jewelry. I'll let you pick the accessory we're buying."he responded before he kissed the crown of his son's head and ruffling his hair afterwards.

About to take a turn towards a jewelry shop Jungkook was stopped by a hand, causing for him to turn around, eyes meeting his mother's worried ones. "Is something wrong, mom?"he asked.

His mother frowned. "We need to go home."Jihye said before her grip on Jungkook's arm tightens.

"Why? Are you feeling unwell?"Jungkook asked and was gonna check her temperature when she stopped him and felt her chest tighten.

"Your twin— Taehyung's probably in danger."

Jungkook reached the front of the pack house. The door was left ajar, and the strong scent of an alpha claiming it's territory surged the raven head. It was oppressive, and it made the wolf in Jungkook felt very repulsed.

As he stepped inside, his head started aching. He started feeling nauseated. It was too much, it was as if it wanted anyone who enters the building fall to their knees as soon as they stepped inside.

It was a threat.

Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose as his eyes travelled around, his breathing started growing heavy, his wolf howling in agony as it begs its other consciousness to get out of there.

But Jungkook ignored his wolf and at the same time his eyes locks on droplets of blood that was starting to dry up.

! —

Jungkook gritted his teeth. That damned alpha!

He started running, following the trail of blood on the floor. His rage rising at the passing second. His orbs have turned red, his canines have bared, and his mind was clouded with one thing.

He's going to kill him, he's gonna kill Jimin.

Reaching Taehyung's room. He stopped on his tracks. Eyes staring on the wooden door, before kicking it open, the hinges breaking.

But as soon as his eyes laid on the whimpering male laying on the bed with his back turned to him, it was as if ice cold water was dumped on him.

His blood red pupils turned back to it's golden state, before he walked over to his twin. He touched his arm, and Taehyung responded to his touch by flinching. "Baby, my baby—"he called out to Taehyung as his tears that he didn't know was attempting to fall down his cheeks, started rolling down. "Baby, I'm sorry."

Taehyung sits up before turning to look at Jungkook. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook and buried his face on his shoulders, crying. "I— It's my fault. This is all my fault, Jungkook, don't say sorry."