Chapter 15

Warm dark gray - fear & anxiety

Also damn, this update sucks ;-; my exams at 19-20 so yeah.
._.

"Taehyung, go to sleep, it's not good for you."Jin worriedly said as he sat down on Taehyung's bed, watching the male's back as he writes down any possible suspect for Yoongi's death.

"I can't Jin, I only have a day left! A day left! My memory is not that excellent at remembering scents. Yoongi's corpse is about to turn in to ashes you know."Taehyung replied, frustration evident in his voice.

"But that does not mean you shouldn't sleep."Jin argued.

The brunette stood up and turned to Jin. He walked up to the male and sat doen beside him, staring at the older male. "As much as I want to, I can't."he stated before droplets of tears escaped his eyes.

"Oh my, Taehyung..."Jin softly whispered as he grabbed the male to his embrace, his eyes trying not to look at Taehyung's warm dark gray eyes.

"It's haunting me, Jin. Yoongi's death is haunting me so much. I—It's partly my fault after all."he cried out as he hugged Jin back, his face buried on the blonde's chest, but instead of feeling even a bit of comfort, his heart became even more heavy.

I need him. I want him to comfort me.

Knock.

"He's here."

"Who?"Taehyung asked as he latched away from Jin who stood up and walked towards the door.

He swung the door open revealing Jungkook with a disheveled hair and clothing, as if he just woke up. He was also panting, signifying that he ran.

"Kookie."Taehyung softly muttered as he met his twin brother's eyes.

"Taehyung."he called out before he enters his brother's room, rushing to the male's side, hugging him. "It's okay, everything will be okay, hmm? Don't worry, I'm here for you."

Taehyung then started crying out the words he wanted to say, like how he hates himself so much, how everything is his fault, how he wish he's the one who's dead instead of Yoongi.

— [ ] —

i'm dying, i need powers, oh my god.