Chapter 5

"Y—You were that teenager that save me back then, weren't you?" Taehyung questioned his eyes narrowing at Yoongi.

The mint haired male grinned, "Well, not really a teenager, considering the fact that I was a hundred and seventy years old at that time, but yeah the one and only."

"Wait— a hundred and seventy?! I'm marrying someone as old as that?! I'm too young for you!" Taehyung exclaimed as he tried to pushed away the older male away.

"A vampire's life span is very long, thus making our growth slower in the process. It takes ten years before we reach a year old, so since I was a hundred and seventy years old by that time that means I was seventeen, and well now I'm eighteen—"

"Which means you're a hundred and eighty, now." Taehyung cuts off, feeling slightly light headed and amused.

"Well, if a non vampire marries one, once they are sealed, the non vampire will start to develop slower too, sine their already turned in to half vampire." Yoongi added, loving the amused face of the younger, as he pulled him back to his embrace.

"S– so if I marry, I— I will become halfly vampire?"

"Well, it's not actually the marriage that makes you one. Just like the werewolves, we, the vampires, also have a mating mark— well marks. There's two. A bite. And a tattoo. The first one is done by, well biting, just like what werewolves tradionally do, and the tattoo, it's basically just putting the brand of the dominant one on the submissive one, each families have their own brand, and you— " Yoongi paused and held Taehyung by the chin. "Will be carrying the Min family's brand– my brand."

Taehyung blushed before he slapped Yoongi's hand, with a glare he said, "I'll go now, good night, Yoongi, and thank you for informing me."

"Good night to you too, my dear."

Taehyung made his way back inside their family's house. Once he stepped in however, his eyes met the shining golden orbs of his brother, the usual gold had a glint of copper, signifying the anger the taller was feeling.

"J–Jungkook— "

But before Taehyung could even finish, Jungkook grabbed hold of Taehyung's neck, sinking his nails on his brother's smooth flesh.

"Why were you outside with that vampire?!"Jungkook exclaimed, his voice dangerous and firm.

"I wasn't he— he just— Jungkook... Jungkook— I can't breathe— "

The door opened revealing Yoongi who had a frown on his face. His eyes turned red as he pushed Jungkook away from Taehyung and pulled the panting male to his embrace. He then said, "How dare you?!"

"No! How dare you touch my brother, you filthy vampire?!"

"What's happening in here?" a voice asked.

They turned to the approaching pack luna, whose eyes looked at Jungkook before going to Yoongi and Taehyung.

"That filthy vampire is touching my twin!" Jungkook answered his hand pointing at Yoongi and Taehyung.

"And so?"

"Mom!" Jungkook complained.

"Look Jungkook— "

—<+>—

sauce: Walk On Water

At this point I'm not even sure if I shoulf continue this books harhar.

Edit's note: Well, the book's almost done, well done, self.

Edited: 4th of Aug, 2020