Chapter 6

Before you proceed let me clear some things.
Their father- he's well- someone with a switch off, switch on personality, which he can't control- well yeah it's 'multiple personality disorder' but their father's different, whenever there's sun, the father is an open minded and peace loving person, however whenever there's no sun, he turns into a sinister, bullshit excuse of a father and it kinda affects the open minded one to decide something- that well causes something- bad.

Edit's Note: Sun = Good, Night = Bad.

- [ × ] -

"Look Jungkook—"

"—Yoongi is Taehyung's fiancé, Jungkook. So, it's best for you to start giving him some respect." a firm voice barges in.

"Father." Jungkook growled as he balled his fist. "Why?"

"Why? Is it wrong to ensure my son's future? After all I can't just leave Taehyung alone. Knowing that he causes more trouble than any other omegas, he's safer with Yoongi. And if you want to argue about it, no matter how many arguments you can spew out, Taehyung already agreed to this marriage." Wonwoo answered, his hand gesturing from Taehyung to Yoongi. "Now, if I were you I would do my best to persuade and get close to your future luna."

Crack

Taehyung looks down as he grips his chest, he reached for Yoongi who was beside him, before looking up. "Can you please accompany me to my room? It's the last door on the second floor."

Yoongi frowns before sighing. He silently lifted Taehyung causing for the luna to gasp, for the head alpha to watched with an amused expression, for Jungkook to growl and for Taehyung to blush furiously. "I just said accompany..." Taehyung whispered.

"Hmm... but I'm a show off..." Yoongi responded before he turned to look at Jungkook. "Bye, bad wolfie."says Yoongi before running up to the second floor with Taehyung in his arms.

Once they reached Taehyung's room, he opened the door and went inside. After closing the door and locking it, he gently laid Taehyung on the bed.

He was about to lean himself away from the omega when Taehyung hooked his arms around the pale man's neck, pulling him close to himself, his face buried on the crook of his neck as he started silently crying.

"Shh... Don't cry, I'm here for you." The mint haired male then proceeds to rub his back, his large hand soothingly drawing circles.

"He's— He's getting married to some else and I— I will—"

"Be marrying the most handsome, the most intellectual, the hottest, the sexiest descendant of the great Min Dynasty, Min Yoongi. Honestly, what more could you ask? I'm good in bed too." Yoongi cuts off as he pulled Taehyung's head away from his neck, before placing his forehead against Taehyung's.

"Such a narcissistic vampire you are."Taehyung says before rolling his eyes.

Yoongi smirks, "Narcissistic— but be honest, you think I'm hot."

Taehyung chuckled. "As if." hee replied as he settled with a smile on his lips.

—<+>—

sauce: King's Maker

Edited: 4th of Aug, 2020