Chapter 14

Note: The meeting room mentioned in this story has soundproof walls especially designed for werewolves.

- [ ] -

"Taehyung."Jin called out to the male once he saw him walking through the corridors of pack's main house. His eyes meeting Taehyung's orange ones. "Did something happen?"

"I found a lead about Yoongi's death."Taehyung answered as he grabbed Jin by the arm and dragged him towards the meeting room, locking the door before slumping himself down on his father's swivel chair.

"What are you now? A detective?"Jin asked joking as he too sat down at one of the chairs.

"I'm serious about this, Jin."Taehyung replied as he started tapping his fingers on the long table. "There were four scents that lingered on him, two of those four was so familiar yet I can't decipher as to who it is."

Jin's eyebrows narrowed as he stared the brunette down. "So, are taking things on your hand now? Are gonna investigate this?"

"Yes, not just because I want to, but I have to."Taehyung answered as he stopped his fjnger tapping motion and sighed.

Knock. Knock. Taehyung eyes turned to the door before going back to Jin who had eyes asking him if he can open the door.

The younger of the two just smiled sweetly before looking away and resting his chin on the table looking adorable as he watched Jin open the door.

"Oh hey there, Kook."Jin greeted, a smile written on his face, awkwardness subtly wrapped him.

"Hey, Jin."the ravenette greeted back before glancing towards his twin who was staring at him intently, unintimiditated. Feeling his heart thump loud in his chest he looked away and tilted his head to the left. "Why are you guys here? Discussing something?"

"Yes, we are discussing something, Jungkook. Now, can you close the door and leave?"Taehyung spoke, his eye shade turning from orange to a yellowish green, which means Taehyung is annoyed.

"If you are discussing in the pack's meeting room, then shouldn't you guys let the future head alpha listen to your discussion?"Jungkook asked as he shifted his eyes to Taehyung once again, this time, eyes staring the brunette's.

"First of all, it's none of your business, Jungkook. Second, I have the rights to use the meeting room and not let anyone else in, even if it's the future head alpha. And third, you've said it, future head alpha, you're not the head alpha yet, so don't act like are one."Taehyung argued before he stood up and folded his arms on his chest, his eyes shifting from yellowish green to an olive like shade.

"Since when did you start hating me?"Jungkook asked as he approached his twin, his hands on the table supporting his weight as he slightly leaned closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung too returned the gesture and leaned closer to Jungkook, enough for their breaths to mingle with each other. "Ever since I realized that you're a little selfish bitch who wouldn't think of what others would feel because of his decisions." Taehyung's eyebrows narrowed before he grinned and pecked Jungkook's lips, causing for the raven head's jaw to drop down. Taehyung then pointed his eyes, "See? I hate you that much that my eyes won't shift in to any other color after I kiss you." Taehyung then walked away from the meeting room, approaching his room on the second floor

Locking his door, Taehyung ran towards his bed and collapsed himself on his sheets, his neck up to his face feeling hot as blood rushed up to his face his eyes now purple. "I kissed him..."he whispered his slender fingers touching his soft lips. Taehyung grinned before grabbing a pillow and shoving it down on his face as he started squeling in happiness.

- [ ] -

Sorry, I'm trying my best to write a better chapter and fix my grammar, I promise. ;-;

Edit : This is still a TaeKook story dont worry, wait till Jungkook and Lisa's marriage, just bear with me ;-; don't leave me ;-;.