Chapter 22

Hi ~

Hallelujah ~

Uhhh

Take care everyone, stay safe!

—*—

"You're going to take him with you to school?!"Jin exclaimed as he placed his bag on the sofa. "Are you crazy?! Our teachers will kick him out!"

"Oh come on! I'm sure they won't be able to do that, especially with my baby Kai."Taehyung responded as he fixed Kai's clothing. "Plus he's behave, I'm sure the teachers won't be mad if he's around."

"Ugh! Whatever, Tae. Let's just go before the Luna and the Head Alpha wakes up."Jin said before he picked up Kai and kissed his cheek. "The students will flock you, you little handsome devil."

Kai laughed before he kissed Jin's cheeks. "Jinnie should put me down, Kai's too heavy."the child said.

"Nah, nah, you're light."Jin responded as he carried Kai out of the house and Taehyung follows behind them.

Their eyes immediately spotted the black car parked outside the house. Jungkook was leaning on the car, looking dashing and manly, arms folded infront of his chest and black tinted sunglasses resting on his nose and ears.

Taehyung whistled as he approached Jungkook, he kissed the male by the cheek and chuckled. "We've got a celebrity sporting his car handsomely infront of our humble home, Jin!"Taehyung exclaimed as he turned to look at Jin who was walking towards them.

"Huh? Lucky you, that "celebrity's" into you."Jin commented as he opened the backseat's door and let Kai in.

"Ai, you two are over complementing me. I know I kinda look like Jeongguk from that human boy group BTS, but— I'm ten times hotter than he is, I mean given that I'm a werewolf that is, also I might even have a much bigger load than—"

"Ahhhhh, shut up, Kookie, Kai might be inside the car but he might hear you."Taehyung cuts off as he glances at the child waiting patiently inside the car.

Jungkook glances at Kai before he took Taehyung's hand and asked, "How about we make younger siblings for him?"

Taehyung scoffed before he slapped Jungkook's arm. "You, You— Just get in the car, we'll be late."

Jungkook grinned and walked over to the driver's side of the car and entered.

The omega rolled his eyes as he walked over to Jin who opened the door of the shotgun seat and sat down. The blonde was about to slam the door shut when Taehyung took his hand. "You don't have to open the door for me, Jin, you're not a servant, you're my friend, my family."

Jin smiled sadly before he ruffled Taehyung's hair. "I know that."

Taehyung walked towards his locker, his right hand holding Kai's left. He glanced at the child who was busily staring at the cover of the children's book that one of Taehyung's senior gave to Kai. He smiled before he opened his locker.

His smile melted, his eyebrows furrowed and his heart pounded. Beneath his contact lenses his eyes shifted from yellow to indigo, indicating the fear that was embracing him.

He reached out to the black envelope with a trembling hand, a lump forming on his throat as he touched it. One by one, memories of his dark past flashed inside his mind, from the less harmful one to the darkest of them all.

"Dad?"Kai called out to Taehyung, his eyes were full of questions, worried about the male. "What's wrong?"

Taehyung turned to Kai as he retreated his hands from his locker. He slammed the locker door shut and locked it. He smiled at the boy and picked him up. "Nothing's wrong baby, dad's just not feeling alright, I think we should go home for now."

Kai placed his hand on Taehyung forehead. "You're not burning tho—" Kai paused and tilted his to the side. "Dad, w—why are you afraid? What's scaring you?"

Taehyung's eyebrows slightly narrowed. How did he— No way. —I'm an idiot! I forgot to check his sub gender! Taehyung thought before he snuggled his nose on Kai's neck. Honey, lavender. "You're an omega?"he softly asked the male.

Kai smiled before he answered enthusiastically, "Yep!"

Taehyung softly smiled before he kissed the child's forehead. "You should have told me yesterday."he said as they started walking away from the lockers, heading towards the nurse's office to get a note that'll allow them to get out of school, if they have a valid reason of course.

"But you didn't ask!"Kai exclaimed before he pouted.

"Still—"

"Taehyung."

He turned around. His eyes grew wide. He tightened his grasp of Kai as he felt his strength being drawn from him.

He then uttered,

"Jimin."

—*—

And I thought I'm gonna drop his dark past but oh well, can't just ignore the fact that I need to introduce and reintroduce(?) characters that will be (from now on) part of the major plot (?) (Wait, I have one?). Anyways, gosh, yes, keep safe everyone.

Oh well, atleast the dead is alive.

p.s. no, kai ain't gonna call taehyung mom or jungkook mom, he'll be addressing both male's with dad. yes.

+ p.s okay, i was like, let's make kai an alpha but i was like— no, him being an omega can complement(?) the plot, think about itttt. also i might have messed the story up because i don't know how i'll introduce Kai's subgender and i should've inserted it in the other chapter, but ahhh this note is getting tooo long.

IT'S 3 AM 😂