Chapter 31

i honestly dont remember their hair colours.

-×-

"Brother." a man called out to the other male in the room who was sitting on a stone table, a hand pushing his hair back as his other held a lifeless body by the neck, nails sunken deep inside the skin. He had his fangs buried on the corpse's neck, blood dripping on the side of his lips as he enjoys his feast.

Once he was done with the body he threw it aside and glared at the male standing by the doorway. "Bring me another one."

"I can't, we're out of sla—"

"Then bring me one of our kind." he cuts him off as he stood up.

The male's eyes grew wide and opened his mouth to speak when the much larger male dashed infront of him, a hand on his throat, thumb pressing lightly between his collar. "You bring me one of our kind or I'll drink your blood."

- × -

Taehyung felt cold chills run down his spine as he dries Kai's hair, his motions halting as he look shifted his eyes on the mirror.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" Kai asked as he sought for his father's gaze.

Taehyung turned to look back at his sun and smiled. "Nothing, nothing's wrong baby." he answered.

Kai lightly nodded as if believing his father's words before he got out of bed. "Don't get stressed out too much, it's not good for my baby brother."

The silver haired male stared dumb founded at the child who was checking himself out in the mirror. "D-Did you just say— baby— baby brother?" Taehyung asked as his hand unconsciously held his womb.

"The baby on your tummy, he's a boy, not completely developed but already manifesting. Probably an alpha from the strong scent of pine." Kai answered.

Beads of tears slid down his cheeks as he pulled Kai to his embrace. "Do you think he'll be as strong as your dad? Do you think he'll resemble me? Oh god, treat your brother right, okay? Take care of him if something happens to me, be by your dad's side if some day I suddenly disappear."

Kai looked up to his father and he had a frown on his face. "Daddy, what are you saying? I don't like it. I mean of course, I'll treat my brother right, and I'll stay by dad's side, but I will do that to you too! What do you mean disappear?! You can't disappear on me, you can't leave me. You promised to take care of me. So, please always keep yourself safe, I still want you to walk me down the aisle, you are not, under any circumstances, allowed to disappear on me, you'll still meet your grandchild, okay?!" Kai exclaimed, tears on the side of his eyes.

"Baby..." Taehyung softly muttered. If only I can stay after what I've learned.

...

Taehyung,

     I know you hate me... like a lot. But having been born with the memories of my past life, I opened my eyes, in this lifetime, with hatred towards you and your brother...But I later came to realize that no matter how much I hate you, I'm still in love with you, no matter what I do, it's you that I want.

     Each and every part of you, each and every lifetimes you lived through, I loved all of them, cause all of them is you. We were meant for each other, that's originally the plan for our fates, but probably the moon goddess got bored, and decided to connect your fate to your twin. But enough of that.

     I am writing this letter to confess something horrible that I've done, don't get me wrong, what I've done in the past to you was disgusting, but what I did recently might make you rethink of being together with your twin, I'm not trying to tear you apart, but you have the right to know, especially because I know you're trying to solve Yoongi's death.

     I killed him. I killed Yoongi.

     But I'm just a pawn to this, because the brain who planned this out is your twin, and I didn't knew that until Lisa told me. Lisa was the one who told me about your bethrotal, and it was as if my brain went shut downs itself. The next thing I knew I killed a vampire, and under the command of the man I loathe the most.

     I'm not done yet, it's not only your brother and Lisa who was part of this, but also his brother and your aunt, your beloved aunt Jaehee.

     I think it's best for you to talk to your father, he knows something, I feel it.

— Jimin

...

-×-

uh.