Chapter 16

We're at 34k views, oh my lord dhishfhejejrj.
-*-

Taehyung opened his eyes. The boring black color of his ceiling greeted his vision. His tongue licking his dried lips wet before he shifts to his side, eyes now landing at the male beside him, eyes shut, lips pressed, hair ruffled, but still, handsome.

Taehyung chuckled, the shade of his eyes shifting to a yellowish one. His hand found the larger male's face, thumb slowly caressing the sleeping male's cheeks. "You're so lovely even when you're sleeping..."he whispers before he leans in closer to kiss the tip of Jungkook's nose.

As he backed away his eyes turned blue, sadness filling him as his wolf howls in despair. Tears started escaping his tearducts, his teeth found his lips to bite into inorder to suppress the sound of his sobs.

But it was no use. Jungkook can feel what he feels after all, their bond is still uncut, they're still mates.

The ravenhead opened his eyes, worry washing over him as he pulled Taehyung towards his embrace, his left hand resting on the male's nape, while the other sits on his waist.

"Shhh, shhh... It's alright, everything's gonna be okay. Yoongi won't like it if you're like this."he spoke as his right hand draws circle on the male's side, trying to comfort him.

"This... This is not because of Yoongi... Kookie... I—" Taehyung paused and pressed his face on Jungkook's chest, arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist. "I don't wanna let you go. I can't. No matter how I tell myself that I am being selfish. No matter how I tell myself that we have to do this, that we have to fulfill our roles in order to keep our pack safe. I can't. It suffocates me, the scent of someone else wrapping around you. The responsibility that we carry drowns me to the point that I want to just escape and hide away from reality. It kills me that I can't be with you even tho you're my fated mate, a part of my soul. Jungkook, I'm sorry. I am just a weakling who can't stay true to his words."

"Then..." Jungkook then leans away from Taehyung. "Let me fulfill my responsibility, before we escape everything that stops us from being together. So please, Jeon Taehyung, accept me as your mate."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook for a second before he started chuckling. "There's no need for you to accept you anymore, I belonged to you from the start after all."

— And that's the end—

... of the current chapter.
ㅗ^ㅗ  sorry for taking ages to up date.
Was busy. :(