Chapter 10 (pt. 1)

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. He somehow felt different from yesterday. His wolf is feeling too happy and excited about something, and he has no idea about what it is.

"As soon as the day of our birthday ends, we're gonna be officially adults." Jungkook's voice rang in Taehyung's head causing for the male to jump out of bed, falling on to the ground. "Yet, you're still as clumsy as ever."

"Uh? I'm sorry, you just suddenly spoke up, and it fucking startled the fuck out of me." Taehyung responded, rolling his eyes. He stood up and undresses before walking towards the shower.

Jungkook laughed at him through their inner voice communicaion before saying, "So I assume you're gonna take a shower since you entered the bathroom."

"Yeah— Bitch, Jeon Jungkook are you in the tree being fucking creepy again, watching me through my window?!" Taehyung exclaimed before storming out of the bathroom and approaching the window.

"Hey there, lovely brother."Jungkook greeted, a playful grin drawn on his thin lips before his eyes traveled on his brother's naked being (sadly it's only the upper torso).

Taehyung frowned, ignoring the loud thumps his heart were making as he too traveled his eyes on his older brother's half naked state. Damn it, fuck me. Taehyung look back up and said, "Put a fucking shirt on, pervert."

"Sure, if you atleast put one piece of garment, then I will." Jungkook responded before playfully moving his eyebrows up and down.

And it hits Taehyung, he's fucking naked.

Crimson painted Taehyung's face, before the omega ran towards the bathroom locking it. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Taehyung screamed as he did some sort of a meme face.

He heard Jungkook's laughter which only added fuel to his flaming embarrassment.

How lovely...

- + × + -

Uh yeah, this is part one. 😂

Edited: 19th of August, 2020