Chapter 38

Taehyung angrily sliced the cake before him, acting as if the cake was Miyoung. I hate her face so much. He thought as he shoved the piece in his mouth, coughing from the sweetness.

“Take it slow. No one's gonna take it from you.” Jungkook spoke as he raised his eyes to look at the male. He frowned when he realized that the smaller look annoyed. “What happened? You look pissed.”

Taehyung shifted his eyes towards Jungkook. “That Miyoung girl likes you.” He replied as he set his fork down.

Jungkook's eyes widened before blood rushed up his face. Shyly he said, “S-She does?”

Taehyung stood up. “We're leaving.”

Jungkook stood up too and held Taehyung's arm. “But the food—”

“If you want to finish it then go ahead, I'll be outside.” Taehyung said cutting the raven head.

The omega walked out of the cafe and went towards Jungkook's car. He sighed as he rested his head on the chair. Fucking annoying.

He grabbed a mirror and stared at his eyes. Although he was wearing contacts he could faintly see the change in his irises.

You're on a date with me. It's me you're with. But is this hopeless after all?

“Why did you walk out?” Jungkook asked as he entered his car. He looked annoyed. “You wasted the food I bought.”

“Are you not on a date with me? Or are you treating this as if you're just hanging out with a colleague?” Taehyung asked as he looked at Jungkook. He looked hurt.

“No. No. Of course, I'm treating this like a date because it is.”

Taehyung felt like he was suffocating. His eyes narrowed down on Jungkook before he sighed.

He waved his hand and shifted his eyes towards the cafe. Miyoung was looking back at him, a grin painted on her pink lips.

“Let's go.” he muttered, his voice low and meek.

Jungkook heaved a sigh before he started his car and drove to another location.

-*

To say Taehyung is bored is an understatement. Right now, he wished he could just bury himself on the cinema's chair.

I hate romance movies so much. He thought as he scratched his cheek, eyes panning over Jungkook.

The raven head was... Asleep. Sound asleep.

Of course, just like he thought. Both of them hated romance movies, they both find it boring and repetitive, so it was no wonder Jungkook was fast asleep as soon as the movie started to enter it's 20th minute mark.

The silver haired male smiled softly as he removed the cardigan he was wearing and placed it on Jungkook. Heh. I'm the one wearing a dress yet you're the one shivering.

He stared at the cropped cardigan it barely covered Jungkook's arms but at least the male had stopped shivering. This guy... Really. He shifted his eyes back to the movie and soon enought drifted to dreamland.

...

“-hyung... Taehyung. Wake up.” a voice called out.

The omega hummed as he fluttered his eyes open, meeting Jungkook's dark ones. Blood rushed to his face as he pushed the taller male away.

“You look like a tomato.” Jungkook uttered as he suppressed the laughter attempting to leave his lips.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and stood up. His at the cardigan Jungkook was holding. “Gimme that!” he snatched the cardigan and rolled his eyes. “I hate you right now.”