Chapter 11 Birth

"Please, please, don't look at me like this......... and don't let me be in your sight.........!"

 The only words that came out of my mouth were pleas.

I don't want you to see my dirty self.

I want you to leave me, my sullied self, my wayward self, behind.

I am, I am the furthest thing from you.

I have the most despised black hair in the world, I am not beautiful like you, and before that, my clothes and body are in tatters and I am not good to look at.

 The moment I met you, all the malice that had sprouted in me was blown away.

 Here I am now, a shell of the person who was ruled by malice.

 I am a respectable criminal, an inferior black-haired person who was not grateful to have a life, who tried to waste the life I had picked up, and who even tried to harm others.

 I don't know what this power that was given to me is. But at least it can't be for something like that.

I held my head and tried desperately not to look at her.

 But then I felt a presence approaching me.

"Oh, my lady!

"It's okay."

 Is she coming closer to me?

 What for?

 Anyway, I should get out of here.

 Let's live quietly. Let's live quietly in the woods, in the middle of nowhere.

 So that no one will find me. I don't even want to be left in a corner of her memory.

 I think so, but my body doesn't move like I want it to.

 I resented those mercenaries who caused my body to become such a wreck in a different way.

 I tried ......... to get away from this place, but no, no.

 While I am trying to escape, she is coming closer to me.

 I am afraid. I am afraid.

 I am not afraid of her. I am afraid to hear her words.

 I am inferior to her in status, beauty, talent, and everything else. I am less than an ordinary human being, with the abominable power to take another person's life.

 I don't know what painful words she will say to me.

 I didn't think I could live with the scorn of a woman who I even thought was a king.

'No,......... no,.........! Don't look at me, don't come ........., don't care about me .........!

 My words didn't reach her, and she easily closed the small distance between us.

 The mysterious sense of intimidation emanating from her made even the people around her fall silent.

 I want to run away.

 I want to run away before this person says something to me.

 Please don't.

"Definitely, pure black hair ........., no way, I never thought I'd see it up close."

 I'm not sure what to say.

 I'm not sure what to do with the rest of my life.

 Don't make me--

"It's wonderful."

"Huh, .........?"

I was about to cover my ears for fear of being abused, but what I heard.